Pregnancy Test

~Iris's P.O.V~In the Bathroom~
I have been feeling sick for a Mouth now so when I suggested it to Liz she told me to go get Pregnancy test you see she's pregnant with her New boyfriends baby but she's still alright friends with hellboy so she's willing to help me which is good, I was waiting for the 6th test to finish I just needed to make sure it said Positive if this one says positive I have to go to Abe but how do i ask him, the test was positive, I covered my mouth and started Crying "Oh god how can I tell him" suddenly their was a knock on the door "Babe We have to go theirs a Mission" I nodded and I threw the other Pregnancy test away and kept two just in case, I got my gear and everything well not to much because if I was pregnant the. I don't want to risk their lives.

~In the Truck~
I was sitting next to Abe "Is everything alright Iris" I just nodded my head Liz was in the Truck "Let's go Abe go with Iris" I nodd3and we got out and Went to the monsters.

~While Fighting~
I shot the things in the head whe. I felt the Floor Crumbling then Abe Snacthed me away before it collapsed, I froze when I felt his hand on my belly
"By god your pregnant" I shot the Monster when red came in "Iris Your P....." "AHHH" red grabbed me and Abe "Let's go" i frowned now ill have to tell him it's true I'm pregnant.