Birth

~Iris's P.O.V~9 Mouths and a Half~
I was with hellboy in his room with him holding my stomach as Always "When did they say the babies are coming again" I chuckled I pretty sure he knows he just wants to keep hearing it "Soon Red Soon now take me to the kitchen mummy is Hungry" red chuckled and Helpt me up.

~In the Kitchen~
I saw Liz in the kitchen with Jack and Nathan she was holding her baby Yea Liz gave birthday yesterday which means I should give birth ever tomorrow or today Lee said that she couldn't tell "Hey Iris" I smiled and grabbed a Salad and Ate it, when I was finished I went over to the sink and washed the dishes when I dropped it when I felt a shit was pain and Water go down my legs "gezz girl don't get water on the floor" I looked at Liz when her Eyes widen, she gave her son to his father "That's not sink water she's in Labor NOW" I feel On Liz when hellbo5threw his Plate and ran up to me "Here lean on me" I did as he said and Liz and Red took me to the medical centre "Here" I was put on a bed and they told me to start pushing, I screamed and pushed and they kept telling me to push and stop I started feeling light headed "Mask MASK NOW" I felt for hellboy's Hand when he grabbed it "Please stay with me Babe IRIS" I slapped his face "Shh your very loud you'll upset the girls" Hellboy smiled "I Can see one of them" I pushed and a loud Ear Pircing Noise happened "Over here" I saw my baby girl was covered in blood, I felt anothsharp pain and did as the doctors did and pushed when No sound happened, I panicked and so did hellboy "Don't worry its alright she's fine" Dr Victoria showed me my baby and she was just blinking, I smiled and she was taken away, Hellboy kissed my Head "You did a great job Kid" I smiled "Here you go" I almost started crying well I did when I was handed my baby she looked just like red literally she had Red skin and little Bumps on her for head, Lee walked in with my other daughter and she Also Looked like red, She started Screaming out crying "*Baby Crying*" Lee gave her to Hellboy and she immediately stopped crying "Aww looks like she loves her daddy" "What's their names" I saw Liz walk in and ask "Lexie and Willow" Hellboy didn't bither. Looking up he was to busy with his daughter "Your adorable Red" he looked at me and smiled.