Willow And Lexie

~Iris's P.O.V~3 Weeks Later~
I was in hellboy's room Rocking Lexie in my Arms and Breast feeding her "AHHHHHHHH" We got a New Recuite to the team her name is Snow and she just ran in my room and Woke my daughter up "SNOW you just woke my daughter up" "*Baby Crying*" Hellboy came out of the shower "Why are you so loud" Hellboy picked up willow and Rocked h0er putting her back to bed "Now what the problem" i stopped feeding Lexie and she looked at Snow with the most adorable face in the world "I'm Pregnant" I wanted to scream but I held it in... Wait she's with Abe omg omg omg omg "Omg" Snow smiled "I haven't told him yet" "Then sho and tell him go girl" she hugged me Kissing Lexie and running off, red an Di looked AT Lexie and nearly laughed at the reaction, her shocked adorable face, I Smothered her with kisse6when she started laughing "Hey Babe I was thinking me and the kids should go out to your cabin for a vacation" "Sounds lovely" "Try not to make more kids" i threw a rock at Liz when she caught it "Your one to talk Lizzy" she grumbled and smiled "Hey I wanted a girl" I rolled my eyes "Hey don't give me that look you want a boy" I blushed "LIZ" i looked at hellboy and he was smirking "Don't give me that look" Hellboy chuckled and kiss me "We can try for another one" I puffed my cheeks out when Lexie slapped Her fathers face, I laughed. I looked over when Willow started crying softly "Go get your daughter" I smacked his but and he blushed.