Gender Revel

~Iris's P.O.V~8 Mouths~
I woke up and groaned "Hellboy I need help" Hellboy wasn't in the room "-_-" I groaned and got up patting my stomach "What are we gonna do with your father" i was so excited, I heard Hellboy ran in "Oh now your here" I grabbed my dress and put it on, I looked in the mirror and groaned "What's wrong babe" "Hellboy do you think I'm pretty" Hellboy wrapped his arms around my belly "Of course your gorgeous" i smiled and kissed him "HURRY IRIS" a pregnant Liz wobbled into my room "Easy Woman" I walked over to her when she grabbed my hand and took me to the Mass Hall "Let's go they have the cakes out" I chuckled and Held Hellboy's Hand and hellboy tighten back "I love you Iris" I smiled "I love you to big guy" we walked in and saw their were two big cakes "Finally" we both laughed and me and hellboy went to our cake "I Would've got it in red velvet but Iris would of killed me" I glared at my brother "You know I hate Red velvet" (It's gross makes me sick😝) we got mud cake instead and Liz got A Ice cream cake "Ready" Hellboy nodded smiling and put his hand on mine and we both pulled out the cake when my eyes widen, Jack had to put the piece of cake that we were holding down when I jumped onto Hellboy, Hellboy smiled hugging me "IT'S A TWO GIRLS" Hellboy laughed with me and out Me down "BOY" me and Liz hugged and screamed and then we had cake though I didn't have to much because I was worried about the babies.