First Steps

~Hellboy's P.O.V~Couple of mouths Later~
I was Holding my daughter Lexie when I saw My girlfriend walk in with our Other daughter "Hello to you to Handsome" i blushed "Is Little Lexie Having fun with her daddy" I smiled when Lexie Smiled she has her Mothers smile, I looked up when Willow was looking at me, my girls may look like me but they act Alot like their mother including willow. I was confused when Willow started smiling "Um babe willow" "Mhm" Willow grabbed onto the Table, my eyes widen "Oh my god babe Willow is trying to stand" Iris rushed over "Go to daddy" iris went to grab Lexie from me when Willow pushed off and walked fast to me "Omg her first steps" I Caught her before she hit my leg "Well done Princess" I smiled when she laughed hugging my hand, Lexie started crying when Irirs took her Willow started crying, I picked her up and put he in my lap the girls seemed to really love sitting in my Lap. Iris sat down when She Helpt her Stand "When ever Her sister does something Lexie wants to copy" Willow reached out her small cute Hands and Lexie laughed walking over to her and Diving into my lap "Sweet Jesus I need to take a Pitcher of you and the kids you guys are so freaking adorable" I smiled and iris took the pitcher.