The Beginner ( •×• )

Dreamswap A.U.

Nightmare POV

"Cross! Let's throw some of the sticky meatballs that you made!" I shouted to Cross while searching for a target. Cross giggled and ran to me. We found one of our lucky target.

"Ready? One , Two , Three... Fuuuuuckkkkkk !!!!!! YEET!" I shouted while Cross shot his sticky meatballs to our lucky target. We hid at the window , tried to held our outburst laughed. Then...

"MOTHERFUCKER, WHO DID THIS?!" Shouted him while trying to take away the meatballs from his bootiful muscles. Both of us laughed like psychopath until we lose our breath. We sighed in relief. Someone approached us with a dissapointment plastered his face.

"Have a fun, huh? Come on. Eat some breakfast or I will eat it all. " Said Error to us, sighed heavily. We giggled and nodded. "Thank you, mom!" I shouted, with a replied fuck off from Error.

We just snorted and slowly walked to the kitchen. We sat at the table. Error gave me his the most famous pancakes. My eyes started to glimmer. " Thank you, Error!!!" I said excitedly. Error just laughed. "You welcome, hun." Said him, replaced a kiss at my cheek.

I blushed slightly and giggled. "Not fair! I want a kiss too!!!" Squirmed Cross. Error just sighed and went towards Cross. He kissed Cross forehead. Cross and I just giggled. "Thanks, mummy." Said Cross. "Shut up. Eat your breakfast. We have a chaos to cause." We nodded and started to eat our food.

Let's make some trouble!!!

??? POV

"How long have you been there?" I asked while staring at the skeleton with blue shirt. He just snickered and summoned his strings. "All the time, Dream. Also... We suppose to catch those troublesome idiots. Don't you think?" Said him again. I sighed. "This is cause if you eat to many golden apple." Said someone.

I looked at him. "Oh, hush your mouth, Ink. Don't act like you are so innocent. I bet your betrayal on Cross left him a very deep cuts." I said sarcastically.

"Take a chill, don't be so negative, Dream. You are the one who hate negativity." Said Blue, laughing at me. I groaned. "This is because of him! We need to destroy them. Everyone should be happy. Not suffer. Guys, be ready. Let's hunt some Raven."

Back to the idiots||Nightmare POV

"Hah! So much prank. We should do more!" Said Cross happily. I giggled. "Sure thing , Cross. But, how about we sewing a clothes with Error today? Remember, fair and square." I said.

Error looked at me excitedly. "Serious?! Yeah!" Said Error. I nodded and smiled. (Oh, such a pure Nightmare😄)

Suddenly, something hit me to the guts. My tears fall apart. Where did this sadness came from? A very horrible and terrible sadness... I fall and started to sob. Cross and Error ran to me. "Nightmare! Oh God. Are you okay?"

I shook my head. My soul... It's hurting me. Just this sadness...

Crushing my soul...

"Brother, why are you so sad? You look... Hurt." Said a voice. All of them turned around. My big brother...
"D-dream?! W-wha-H-how you..." Dream laughed at me and stared at me with a serious face.

"Fuck off, Nightmare. I hate to admit this... You actually have a positive vibes inside of you. Which is shocking me. But still, you are the guardian of those fucking negative feeling." Said him.

I stared at him in confusion. "You look confuse. Let me tell you , hun. This sad feeling that you feel is... Other people suffer. Love it? I bet you do." I saw Blue laughed at me. "Oh my God! This is freaking good. Nightmare can't handle the pressure! "

I coughed. It just... Hurting so much. Cross and Error tried to protect me. "Stop it! He will die! Please I'm begging you!" Cried Cross. Error hugged me.

"Die? Impossible, how can he die? NEGATIVITY IS HIS FOOD." said Ink, annoyed. I coughed and coughed...

Until there is a blood... I... Coughed out a blood with a ...

Flowers petals?