Something... (¡-¡)

Somewhere else|| ??? POV

"Hah! Like I would care!" Shouted him angrily. Asriel rolled his eyes. "If you want to die... Okay then. But remember... Your son will pay for you with his blood." Smirked him.

"DONT YOU DARE!" glintched him with anger. Asriel smiled. "Oh, Gaster. Follow my instructions or Cross will turn into a pile of dust." Smirked him. Gaster stared at him with anger. "You are a fucking moron." As he finished his words, he left Asriel alone.

Asriel just shrugged. "Fine." He turned around and stared at the big screen of his computer. It was Nightmare. Asriel grinned creepily. "Ahh... Nightmare. Wait and see. Soon you will be turn into a pile of dust."

•••

Third POV ||With Dream...

Ink blushed madly. He coughed slowly. "Y-you really do?"asked him. Cross nodded his head. "Why would I lie? I do love you." Repeat him again. Ink rubbed his neck. "G-geez... Should tell me early." Mumbled him. Cross just shrugged.

"Euw. Let me throw please?" Asked Blue. Ink stared at him. "Oh, shut up you hoe!" Scolded him. Dream closed Nightmare ears?. "Shut up! There is a pure bean inside of our castle!"

Nightmare was so confused while Cross and Error laughed in Union. Blue looked at Error and blushed slightly. Ink seem to notice it and smirked. "Should throw to yourself. Oh, can't! Or Error will run away~" said Ink. Blue blushed madly and started to scream. "DANG IT, INK!" Screeched him while chasing Ink around the room. Error blushed madly and hide his face by using his scarf. Blue looked at him and went towards him. He pulled the scarf down and touched Error face.

"Don't hide your pretty face love. It's show you are all beautiful~" Exclaimed him. Error started to glitch a little. "T-thank you..." And Ink-

"OH HOOOO! BLUE THAT WAS SO FUCKING GROSS! BECAUSE IT WAS YOU!"

"SHUT UP BITCH!"

Dream face palmed himself. "How long I have to suffer?" Muttered himself. Nightmare just laughed. "It's okay, Dreamy. I never thought your squad can be this funny." Smiled him. Dream smiled. He kissed Nightmare forehead. Nightmare just giggles.

"Hehehe. Dreamy, that's tickle." Said Nightmare while touching his head. Dream just chuckled. "I can shower you with kisses if you want." Said him and pinched Nightmare cheek playfully.

"Yeah, yeah. Okay. Geez, dad." Said Nightmare, joking. Dream blushed madly when Nightmare called him 'Dad'. Nightmare.exe. stopped working.

Ink and Blue bursted into laughed. "God damnit! Dream is a dad. Hello DADDD!"mocked Blue and laughed so hard. Dream turned into a blushing mess.

"SHUT UP MOTHER-!"

"DREAM, LANGUAGE!" Shouted Nightmare.

They began to have a war by using mouth and cursing and so on...

A moment later....

"I have been sinning." Sighed Dream. Nightmare just snickered. Blue just chuckled. Then he took something from his pocket. "Here, drink this." Said him. He gave it to Nightmare. Nightmare looked at him and smiled . "Thanks, Blue. " He took th the vial and drank it. Same goes to Error and Cross.

"Hey! I can move my leg!!!" Shouted Nightmare happily . Same goes to Error and Cross. "Thank you so much, BLUE!" shouted three of them in union. Blue just chuckled. Error gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks."murmured Error shyly. Blue blushed madly while touching his cheek. "Y-yeah... Sure love..." Ink just coughed. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. So, what should we do now?" Asked Ink, again.

Dream looked at him. "We have to ask the other to help us. Asriel... He is not something that we can play with. He didn't care if he had to kill to get something that he wants. Beside, he even enjoyed it." Said Dream.

"So, who should we invite?" Asked Blue. Dream looked at them.

"The save screen keeper ..."

Ink and Blue looked at him and gasped. "You mean him and-" Dream nodded. "Exactly. The screen keeper or they call him with a name..."

"GENO."

Geno turned around. "Ahh, yes Reaper?" Smiled him softly. Reaper just sighed. He walked to his lover and sat next to him.

"Do you think that they will come here again?" Asked Reaper. Geno looked at him. "You mean, Nightmare, Cross and Error?" Asked him softly. Reaper nodded his head. Geno smiled again.

"I believe they will come. Because I Know..."

"Something big happen outside there..."

A/n

Yoooo.... Sorry it short. I... Don't have any idea and I hope you guys can help me. Pretty please. But, oh well. Enjoy and no HATE COMMENT.