When they first met

RM's POV: When all of us going to debut, V and Jungkook are going to share a dorm, me and Jin is going to share a dorm, Suga and Jimin are going to share a dorm, and Vivianna, Angel, and J-hope share a dorm. "Guys I made have something to tell" I said to them, "What is it??" Jin says back, "We have to share a dorm, V and Kookie, me and Jin, Suga and Jimin, and Hobi, Vivianna, and Angel shares a dorm" I say back.

Jungkook's POV: I'm happy that I'm sharing a dorm with V -screams- "Sorry that I screamed" I said, "It's okay it was an accident" V said so nice, Im not going to scream. I'm not going to cry, I'm not crying, I'm crying. "Jungkook are u okay???" Jin asked, "Yeah I'm fine I'm kinda happy a little bit" I said back.

Angel's POV: I know something Kookie has a crush on V I just know it but I'm going to be in the same dorm with my best friend and my bias "Kookie who do u like???" I asked him, "N-no" He says back "LIER" Says Vivianna "We all no that u like someone" I said to him, "I'm not crushing on anyone" He says while looking at V blushing, He likes V I just know it. "Soooooooo...." Says V, "What's up???" I say to him "Nothing much" He says back "Do u like someone or love them???" Vivianna asked, "What no I don't like no one" He says to her. V likes someone and Kookie likes V, if we told who Kookie liked he might be upset that we told V that Kookie is crushing on him and if we told Kookie that V is crushing on someone else Kookie might get upset.

At night in the dorms

V's POV: "Hey Kookie... U can sleep on the bed if u want and I can sleep on the couch" I asked him "I'll sleep on the couch u sleep on the bed" He says back, "No Jungkook I want u to sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the couch" I said to him "No what about no one gets the couch both of us sleep on the bed" He said to me, "I'm fine with that" I said to him. I'm going to be sleeping with my crush OMG OMG OMG "Ummm Kookie???" I said to him, "Yeah Hyung??" He said back to me, "We can unpack now" I said to him, "Oh I forgot" He said while giggling, his giggle is so cute it's like a freaking bunny.

After they finished unpacking

Jungkook's POV: I went to the bathroom and took a shower and put on my Pj's and they looked like this

When I came out of the bathroom I saw V on the bed watching YouTube on his phone and I asked "What are u watching???" He said "Oh something I found" "Can I watch??" I asked, "Sure" He said, I climbed in bed right next to him and watched the video ...

When I came out of the bathroom I saw V on the bed watching YouTube on his phone and I asked "What are u watching???" He said "Oh something I found" "Can I watch??" I asked, "Sure" He said, I climbed in bed right next to him and watched the video that he was watching. We watched a scary movie on the TV and ate popcorn, the was really scary I hid in V chest everytime it scared me, he was just... So cute and I can't being away from him for so long, this morning his was smelling handsome with that smell on his body and his smile can kill anyone inside like he already killed me with his smile... He is the one for me and no one else.

I Love V~Kookie

*End of chapter 1 read more to find out*