The secret gets reveal

V's POV: When I woke up I heard the door opening, I shook Kookie "Babe wake up the others are home" I say to him "Okay I'm getting up" He said getting out of bed. I still forgot we did it, we threw on a pair of pants and a shirt. I made out with him until Angel and Vivianna came in without knocking. "OMG ARE U GUYS TOGETHER?!?!" Vivianna asked us "Y-yeah, but please don't tell the others" I say back. "We won't" Angel and Vivianna said at the same time, they both laugh, "V and Kookie don't worry, Angel and Hobi are dating" Vivi said, "Yeah we are" Hobi said behind the corner. I looked at him as he came in and kissed Angel, Angel she just looked at him. "B-babe not in front of no one please" She tells him, "Ugh fine" He say back to her while looking down. "I'M ALL ALONE" Vivi yelled, "Yeah true" Kookie said. I look back at Angel and Hobi they left, "Vivi plz don't tell the others" I tell her "I won't" She says back. "Thx" Me and Kookie said to her, she left the room and Kookie shuts it "What do we do know since we are together???" Kookie asks me, "Idk babe" I say back to him. He lays down on me and falls asleep, I kiss his head and fall asleep.

*To be continued*

(This is the end of part 5 stay tuned for part 6,plus HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNG HOSEOK)