V wants Kookie badly (Smut)

*🚫Warning 🚫: This is the smut part so if u don't like it then skip it*

V's POV: When I woke up, Jungkook was in the bathroom getting undressed for some reason. When he got out, I was biting my lip when I saw his body. "V ur up, I suppose that we can have some play time" He says while walking to the door and locking it, "J-Jungkook w-what are u d-doing???" I asked "A punishment for being to sexy" He says back to me. I was licking my lips and biting it, he went to the bed and started kissing my neck. A small moan came out of my mouth, Kookie took off my shirt and started kissed down my body until he got to my pants. Kookie took my pants off and boxers off, he found my member right there in front of him. He put my member in his mouth and started blobbing on it, I moaned louder then ever "K-Kookie ahhhh I said, I think I'm close" I said to him. I let out a ton of the white sticky stuff (I don't want to say it XD) He licked the top of my member and I pushed him over and put my member inside him. His moan is so soft, I thrusted faster and faster, Kookie didn't want me to stop "D-daddy ahhhh" He says to me. "B-Baby I'm close" I say back to him, I let a ton of the white sticky stuff in him. I took my member out of Kookie, we were panting, "T-this is the best d-day e-ever" Kookie says to me "Ikr" I say back. We both lay under the blanket naked and we went to sleep.

Author's POV: Did I kill anyone??? If I did I'm sorry, that's the end of part 4, this was the smut version Baiii I love u all