When V finds out that Kookie likes him

*In the morning*

Jungkook's POV: When I woke up I saw V laying on my chest, I'm blushing so hard right now. But I can't tell him how I felt he might not like me back. "Wake up V, it's morning" I said while I shook him a little "W-what??" He said while waking up. "It's time to make our first BTS video, Rap Monster is already waiting for us and the others" I said while looking at him, "Oh okay, we should get ready" He said while sitting up. We both got off the bed and he took a shower first and then I did. We got dressed for our first ever music video that was ever made called "No More Dreams", we walked out of our dorm and saw Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, and Rap Monster waiting for us. " What took u guys long???" Jin asked us "Oh umm... We were taking a shower" V said back. "Together?!?!" Jimin said, "No, V took a shower first then I took a shower after him" I said to Jimin, "Oh, we better get going so we won't be late for our first music video" Rap Monster said. We left, and saw that everything was ready for the music video but we just had to put makeup on that's it, the makeup artists put makeup on all of us, we got to woke and started the music video.

*After the music video was over*

I was so tired that I couldn't stand, Jin he made dinner for us and we were all talking about relationship but Rap Monster said "No relationship, we need to focus on our career" Jin just said "Rap Monster u don't get it, Kookie is crushing on someone and V is crushing on someone". When I heard that my heart was torn apart from my body when I seen Angel I asked her something "Angel, please tell me that u know who I'm crushing on" I whispered to her "Yes I do and it's V" She whispers back to me. Omg how does she know that I like V, I can't tell V he might hate me.

Jimin's POV: When I saw Angel talking to Jungkook about something, "it might be that Jungkook likes someone from BTS is it me???" I asked myself, but V said something that I couldn't quite hear but it kind of sounded like "I like Kookie but he might not like me back" Well I do ship V and Kookie together. What is the ship name for them???  Vkook, Taekook idk, but I do ship them.

Vivianna's POV: "Kookie and V is just a cute couple" I said to Angel "IKR" She says back. If no one will not accept V and Kookie I might just- "VIVIANNA" V yelled for me "YES V" I yelled back "Can u get us some cake or something???" He asked "Sure, Angel come with me" I said and called Angel, "Coming" She said. When we got back, we put the plates down and put the cake down and Rap Monster help Angel cut the cake "I GOT IT" She yelled at him, "I don't want u to get cut so I'm helping u" Rap Monster said back, "Maybe Jin should help Angel" I said "Ugh fine" He said and handed the knife to Jin and he helped Angel cut the cake. Angel she almost got cut but Jin and Hobi was right by her side, same with me of course because we are besties.

Jungkook's POV: Should I tell everyone that I like V or later....... I'm going to tell them later.

*6 years past*

It's 2019 and I still haven't confessed my feelings to V yet I might tell him when we get off work.

*Thats the end of part 2 stay tuned for part 3,Baiiii*