When they realise their love for each other

*after work*

V's POV: "Kookie, where are u???" I yelled for Kookie. When I saw Kookie talking to RM, I ran to Kookie and kissed him, RM and the others was shocked but, I didn't care he's mine and mine only. "Ummmm.... Kookie and V is a thing now????" Jin asked, "Maybe" Vivianna said. "WE SHIP IT" Yelled Angel and Vivianna at the same time, they looked at each other and laughed. "Okay okay u two lovebirds get a room" Said Hobi, Angel is still laughing with Vivianna "Okay we will get a room come on Kookie" I said. "Wait what???" He said, "I'm taking u to my room, so they won't say lovebirds" I whispered to Kookie, "Can we play video games???" He asked. "Yes we can" I said. I took Kookie to my room and he chose the game "Over Watch". I put the disc in and started playing the game and Wow he's good at "OW" (Over Watch). We stopped when Jin yelled for us that diner was ready, we walked downstairs and went to the dining room and sat down at the table. Jin bought Panda Express, I was so happy but, me and Kookie has to share. "BOI WHY DOES ME AND KOOKIE HAVE TO SHARE????" I yelled at Jin, "U two are dating, so I bought one so u guys can share. U two are lovebirds" Jin said back. We ate and me and Kookie went upstairs, we got to my room and I heard Angel and Hobi talking about something but I didn't understand what.

J-Hope's POV: When I saw Angel walking up the stairs to her room, I stopped her and pulled her to my room. "Ow" She said, "Angel I'm so sorry, I didn't know that I pulled ur wrist that hard" I said to her. I kissed her wrist, she blushed "Angel I wanted to tell u this" I said to her "What is it" She says back. How do I tell her that I like her, Hobi u got this. "Will u love to be my girlfriend??" I asked her. I hope she says yes. She was shocked when I said that, does she hate me or what. But out of no where she kissed me and said "Yes I love to be ur girlfriend" I'm happy to see that she's happy, I finally have a girlfriend.

Jungkook's POV: I put on my Pj's on and sat on the bed with V, I wanted to lay on V, but V might not like that so I just lay back on the bed, "Babe" I said. "Yes, Kookie" He said back, "Is it okay that I lay on u, while we watch a movie??" I asked him "Yeah, but I can pick the movie and the movie is downstairs sadly" He said back "Oh okay" I said. He left the room and went downstairs.

V's POV: I left the room and went downstairs to find the movie, "V what are u looking for???" RM asked "Oh, I'm just looking for a scary movie to watch. Have u seen one???" I asked, "No but, my princess has" RM said while looking at Jin "RM I'M NOT UR PRINCESS" Jin yelled from the kitchen. He came out of the kitchen and kissed RM's cheek, "So what movie are u looking for???" Jin asked, "I'm looking for a Hunted House 2" I said back to him. Angel she came downstairs running "I know what movie u are talking about" She said, "How the hell did u get down here quick??" RM asked, "Don't ask plz, now time for the movie" She said. She looked for the movie and she found it, she handed it over to me "DON'T U DARE SCRATCH IT, IF U DO I'M DONE WITH U V OKAY???" She said to me "I won't I promise" I said back to her "Good, Jin are u going to make the popcorn for Jk and V???" She asked. "Yes" He says going into the kitchen "Angel can u bring the popcorn in for me and JK??" I ask her, "Sure" She says. I head back upstairs and walk into my room and Kookie is on his phone looking through YouTube "Ummm... Baby I got the movie" I said,  he did not listen to me because he has his earbuds in. I shook Kookie and he jumped and he's upset at me "Kookie I got the movie" I said, he nodded and I put the movie in and I was about to hit play but Angel came in and handed us the popcorn "Thx Angel" Kookie said "Np JK" She said. She walked over to me and whispered something in my ear "This movie has a lot of cursing and shit like that. Oh I can't tell u this it has sexual content in bit too so yeah just wanted to let u know" She whispered in my ear. She left and I played the movie and she was right there is a lot of cursing in this and SEXUAL CONTENT.

Jungkook's POV: V played the movie and why is there so much cursing and sexual content???? I'm just going to have popcorn to get this off my mind, and guess what IT DIDN'T HELP. I WANT V SO BAD RN, but I couldn't help but just kiss him so badly to right now. The movie was finished, V fell asleep and I kissed his forehead and I went to sleep

*That's the end of part 3, stay tuned for more. Baiiiii I LOVE U ALL*