The Move

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* my alarm goes off at 4 AM. "Ughhhh" I moan, turning it off. I know i have to get up, but I'm not exactly a morning person. But this time, i was happy to hear that alarm go off. I look at my phone, and I had put the alarm in about 3 weeks ago. October 25th, 2018. I picked out my outfit yesterday, and it was picked out for the warm weather of LA, and for the cold weather of Canada. I get myself up, and get in  the shower. I never shower in the morning, but whenever I fly, I always shower in the morning because i feel gross whenever I don't. After that, I make my bed, and set it up for the next tenants. They already have new ones, moving in next week. But anyways, I say goodbye to my "cave", and I go to the kitchen. I'm not really hungry, so I'll probably just grab something at the airport. And of course, a coffee. Can't go without it. "Well. I guess it's time to part ways. I'll miss you Cindy!" I say to my apartment, who I named Cindy. I have to go down to the office, to which I haven't been down there since... yesterday. I  like talking to the young girl who works there, Vik. She's always super nice, and her family doesn't have much money, so i usually give her some money every week. "Goodbye Cindy!!" I say to my apartment, as I leave. I take the elevator down, with my 2 suitcases. "Hey Vik!" I say, as I walk into the Lobby. "I can't believe you're actually leaving. I'll miss you a lot." Vik says, unlocking the computer. I'm sorry. I'm sure the new tenants will be lovely to you. If not, you always have me to talk to on the phone." I say, pulling out my keys and parking pass. "I'll call you a lot. Lots of stress with school and my family lately." She says, taking my stuff. I already "checked out" yesterday to make the process shorter. "Vik I have to go catch my flight. I promise I'll text or call you when i land." I tell her. "Okay. I'll be here!" She says, waving. I feel a little sad as I leave, because Vik has a hard time making enough money for her family, because her dad can't work, because he has a leg problem and he's in a wheelchair, and her mom could never afford college. So her and her 2 sisters, Shari and Lisa have to work for money for the family. As the uber drives away, the memory of pulling up for the first time appeared in my mind. I shed a tear, but then I remember my beautiful apartment that I bought in Toronto.  I brought my mom up with me when I was looking at it in person, and she said herself it was beautiful. We arrive at the airport, I say thanks and walk into the terminal. I'm flying American Airlines, my normal. I have to go through TSA, which is my worst nightmare. After I get through that, I go onto my app, to look at the map of the airport, to find a starbucks. I found one, and I also got a bagel. I go to my section, because it's almost time for the flight to take off. "Flight 123 to Toronto is now boarding" The person says over the radio. I go over and she scans in my ticket. I go to my seat, and I assume since it's super early in the morning that's why the plane has not very many people on it. 

******sleeping******

As we touch down, I realize this is the best decision I have made in my life so far.