Chapter VII

Ilya looked up, sensing a presence. Gon! she thought in surprise. she knew Hisoka had noticed him as well, but he showed no sign of it. "Well, come out." he said suddenly. dang.. I thought, frowning. then I noticed another presence. It's someone else... I thought in relief. then Hisoka stood up. "If you won't come out, I'll come get you." I jumped up, glancing at Gon's hiding place. and I frowned as Hisoka started walking in that direction. I pinpointed the presence to a place near Gon. suddenly, a man popped out. I sighed, sitting down. let's see what crazy thing Hisoka plans to do in this fight...

The man didn't speak, instead pulling out a spear and cutting the bushes. right above gon. I tensed, but nobody saw Gon. The man glared at Hisoka. "I challenge you to a duel." Hisoka smiled, "You'll die." he told the man. The man charged forwards, spear pointed towards Hisoka, who jumped backwards. The idiot continued to attack Hisoka, who didn't even try to attack, simply dodging. I noticed the blood butterflys fluttering around him. ah, he's wounded, of course. I thought, a grim smile on my face.

at some point, he cut down the tree me and Hisoka had been sitting under, sending it toppling on top of me, I moved as fast as possible, disappearing and coming up behind Gon. "Gon.." I whispered. he whirled around in surprise. "Lizzie? what were you doing with Hisoka?" he asked, frowning. "Eh, making sure he doesn't kill you." I told him, smiling. the fight was almost over. "I gotta go, see you later." I said, already sitting on the tree stump. he looked at me from the bushes in shock. 

Right as I had gotten back from the bushes, the man collapsed in front of Hisoka. "You're dead." Hisoka told him. "I can see it in your eyes." he turned around and sat down on the tree. "Bye Bye." the man slowly rose to his feet. he screamed, running forwards. I sighed, why is he being so dramatic? I shook my head. Before he could reach Hisoka, a small pin nailed him directly in the throat. several others flew by, stabbing him in several places on the face. "Wow, nice aim, Illumi." I said, not turning around. he ignored me, instead addressing Hisoka. "Sorry about that." he said. "I carelessly let him escape." I snorted. yeah, sure. "Liar." Hisoka told him. "he probably begged you to grant him one final wish, yes?" "Well," Illumi said. "I felt sorry for the guy. given that he was dead either way." I blocked them out. I could deal with them both individually but when together it got rather annoying quickly.

Illumi started pulling out his pins. I watched as his face went back to normal and his hair grew long. "I feel much better." he said, then procedding to dig a hole. "Jesus, you are weird." I told him as he jumped in the hole. he ignored me, AGAIN. I sighed. "Well, I'll just sleep here until the final day." he told us before covering the hole back up.

Hisoka got up. "Don't follow me." he said sharply. "Why not?" I asked, glaring. "Because I told you not to." he said, continuing to walk away. "Hey, if you come across Gon or Killua, you better not kill them!" I yelled after him. he waved.

I moved quickly, deciding to locate Killua. I jumped quickly from tree to tree before I found him standing in a clearing. being stocked by an idiot who thought they were sneaky. right as I got there he yelled into the forest. "You're wasting your time. I'll never give you an opening to attack." I smiled, jumping down from the trees. "Oh, Lizzie." he said in surprise. "Well, I was talking to the other one too." he told me. "Yeah, yeah." I said. she heard someone whisper in the bushes behind us. "I'm a very cautious man." "And a stupid one too.." I muttered, glancing behind us. Killua sighed. "Man... if you don't come out I'll come to you." he started walking towards the bushes. "what a pain..." he said, frowning. "You're only worth one point to me." I started following him, but he waved me back. I sighed and rolled my eyes, sitting down.

Two more presences appeared in the next few seconds. I ignored it, laying down and starting to make a little flower crown. "Big brother!" she heard the voice yell, she scooted over, getting a better view of the men. "we ran into some trouble." the big one said, smiling. "You're done, right?" suddenly, they looked up and noticed Killua. they walked forwards. a already had a smile pile of flower crowns next to me, my delicate hands quickly tying them together. suddenly, the two newcomers kicked the blow one. "You idiot!" one screamed. the big one punched him. "You couldn't even beat a little kid?!" he yelled, furious. "You've got it wrong!!" he yelled. the skinny one in red stepped forwards. "What do I have wrong?" he asked, glaring at the other. "I-I didn't want to hurt a little kid!" the one in blue explained. "So, I decided to take it while he slept." "You're lying through your teeth!" the huge one yelled. "Alright! if you insist, that leaves me no choice." he got up and face Killua. "Time for a beat down." he looked down at Killua, a stupid grin on his face. "Hey, kid." he said. oh, bad move buddy... I thought, smiling. "Just give me your tag." he demanded. "Do as I say, and I won't hurt you." Killua looked bored. "Stupid." was his only reply. the blue man kicked Killua in the stomach. he landed on his back. I laughed. The blue one spoke again, an even bigger grin on his face now. "Aw, don't say I didn't warn you." he laughed. "Right in the gut!" "Must hurt." the big one agreed. Killua's expression hadn't changed. my pile of flower crowns had grown bigger. Killua jumped up, he hadn't even taken his hands out of his pockets. "What? did you go easy on him?" the one in red asked. "You're too nice, Imori." the big one told him. "Y-Yeah." the blue man, now known as "Imori" said. Killua pulled a tag out of his pocket. "Number 198, huh?" he said. Oh, he's fast. I thought, smiling. I didn't even notice. "What? no way..." Imori said, searching his pockets. "Since it's only a number off from the one I'm after..." I stopped listening, noticing a presence in the trees. oh, the ninja. I thought, seeing his bald shiny head just sticking out of the leaves. I ignored him, looking back to Killua. the men had formed a triangle around him. Killua was smiling. suddenly, he was gone. "Above?!" the red one yelled, looking up. Suddenly, Killua appeared behind him. he kicked his Knees and put his sharpened hand against the man's neck. "Don't move." he told him, face completely innocent. Dang, I love this kid. I thought, smiling. "My fingers are sharper than knives." a small trickle of blood ran down the man's neck as if it was proving the point. "Huh?" Killua said in annoyance. "You're number 197?" he sighed. "I'm so bad at guessing these things." he looked over at the big man. "Hey, you're number 199, right?" "Y-yeah..." the man told him. "Hand it over." Killua said, smiling. the man threw the number to him. "Thanks." Killua said, catching it. "Now, for the tags I don't need..." he turned and tossed one of the disks. it flew away out of sight. the men were speachless. "And the other one goes this way." Killua said, turning and throwing the next in the opposite direction. "You still have three days. Good luck finding them!" Killua told them, smiling. he came back over to me. "Did you make all these?" he asked, glancing at the huge pile of flower crowns. "Yeah." I got up and placed one on his head. he laughed.