Chapter XI

"Next time I see Hisoka I'll tear him limb from limb!" Uvogin announced. it was nearly morning and Hisoka was yet to arrive. I sighed as my candle burned out. "Oh, dear..." I snapped my head up to see Hisoka's yellow eyes gleaming in the dark. "That sounds quite gruesome. how very scary." I sighed. "Shut up, Hisoka." I said, standing up. he just smiled at me before Shalnark smiled and announced. "Chief, Everyone's here!" as Chrollo stood up, I felt Hisoka's Aura get more dangerous. I sighed, this'll be annoying to deal with.

I stretched outside our new "base". we were allowed a little free time before taking everything. I decided to head off towards the market, there might be some interesting trinkets I could pickpocket. 

ugh, these crowds are crazy! I thought in annoyance as I was jostled to the side. I already hated crowds, this wasn't making it better. I finally slipped into an empty a practically empty stall. the man working there instantly tried to sell me some of his wares. offering jewelry and whatnot. I ignored him, waiting for the crowd to thin.

when the crowd finally thinned, what I saw shocked me. "Gon, Killua!" I yelled, running up to the two boys. Gon stared at me for a second. "Lizzie?" he finally asked, confused. "Um, actually..." I started, smiling nervously. "My name's really Ilya." Killua looked at me, growing slightly hostile. "Why'd you lie to us?" he asked. "Well, I actually have certain enemies that I didn't want knowing I was there." I explained. Gon grabbed her hand. "Ilya, why do you have a ring?" he asked, examining my diamond ring Chrollo had gotten for me. "oh, because I'm married." I told him. Gon jumped back. "What?!" he yelled in surprise. I smiled. "Yup." "How old are you really?" Killua asked, glaring up at her. "Twenty One." "And I thought you were twelve!" Gon said, laughing. "Yet I never said that." I smiled. it was good to see Gon and Killua again. "Nice Nen by the way." I told them. Gon smiled, "Thanks, Li-Ilya!" he quickly corrected himself. Killua didn't seem surprised that I knew about Nen.

"Gon, you need a phone! It's essential hunter gear." Killua said, showing Gon his own. soon enough, Killua had led us to a stall that sold phones. the man tried to sell us some paper thin trash phone that he claimed was "the hotest model!" but I really wasn't buying it. "Don't bother." a familiar voice said behind me. I glanced around to see Leorio. A.K.A that stupid pervert. I sighed, he was practically worse than Hisoka.

As we sat down for lunch, Leorio was yelling about his Nen. which was actually only Ten. he had no idea about anything else. Gon and Killua mentioned the game Greed Island, but I didn't listen much, it was almost time to go back. "I've gotta go, sorry." I told the others, standing up. Leorio looked at me. "Wait, who are you?" he asked. I facepalmed. "You're an idiot, Leorio." I told him, pulling my hair into pigtails. He gasped. "I still have no clue." Gon laughed. "Leorio, it's Lizzie! but her name is actually Ilya and she's twenty one!" Leorio looked at me in shock. "Oh, so she's a chick?" he asked, smiling. I rolled my eyes, showing him my ring. "Well, see ya." I said, running off.

I sighed, this was boring. I had been told to sit in the auction crowd and keep everyone from escaping. I also had to dress up to match the crowds. Dresses are definitely not my cup of tea. a shocking amount of ugly men had already tried to hit on her. we weren't in the actual auction room yet, we were waiting in a large room for the doors to open. of course, I had to be polite to all these idiots instead of stabbing them like I wanted too. I glanced up at the balcony hanging over the room and saw two men and a woman. I sensed Nen from them, probably bodyguards or othersuch things. it was then that I noticed there seemed to be barely any women, mostly men from the mafia. "Hey, pretty!" I heard a man say behind me. I glanced at him, trying not to show disdain. he was quite obviously drunk. "Yes?" I asked, trying to sound polite. "I was wondering if I could inquire your name?" Well, at least he can talk.. I thought. I gritted my teeth and smiled. "Elizabeth." I told him. he raised an eyebrow. "Last name?" My smile faded. "Why do you need to know?" I asked, trying to sound confused. "So I can ask you on a date!" he told me, smiling. that doesn't make any sense... I thought, trying not to let my annoyance get the best of me. I sighed, showing him my ring. "I'm sorry, I can't do that." "Aww, are you sure?" the man whined. "I could make you more happy than the idiot you're married to now." I glanced sharply at him. "He wouldn't like a man like you calling him such things, he is powerful and dangerous. stay away from me." I let my aura grow dangerous for a second. he stepped back, surprised. I smiled, hiding my aura again. "Now, have a nice time." I turned and walked away. idiot...

Finally, we were allowed in. Soon I'd be able to get out of this horrible dress. I sat down, smiling at the men and women passing me. They're all completely unaware they're going to be dead in just a few minutes.. I thought, glancing up to see Feitan walking on stage, followed by Franklin. "Welp, time to see all these b*tches die." (Author ain't even gonna try to not cuss now.) I muttered, ready to dodge when the moment arrived.

"Welcome everyone." Feitan said, smiling lightly. "Now, I'm skipping the formalities." Franklin lifted his hands up and I tensed, ready to move. Franklin's fingertips popped off and Feitan covered his ears. several cries of shock came from the crowd. "Die." Franklin said, his voice echoing throughout the room. he started firing, killing everyone in the front row. I jumped out of the way as a bullet hit where I was sitting just a moment before. "Jesus dresses are annoying!" I yelled, trying to pull my dress out of the way. several people tried to get out the doors but I killed them easily with a normal knife. why waste my color knives on these idiots? one girl managed to get past me, the girl I had seen on the balcony earlier. I knew Shizuku would get her, so I ignored it. 

"Jeez that's a lot of bodies." I said, stretching. it had only taken a few minutes but hundreds of bodies littered the ground. "All yours, Shizuku." Franklin said. She nodded, starting to vacuum up the bodies. "Shizuku's Nen ability is always interesting to watch." Feitan remarked. I nodded, watching as her strange vacuum sucked up everything. but there was one thing that the vacuum hadn't gotten. "They're still alive." I said, crouching down over the man. he looked up at us. "Who are you?!" he yelled, gasping for breath. "It doesn't matter. You're all dead.." he told us. "The community will destroy you! Your family! Torture you..." he was barely breathing by then. "Cut you up! You'll taste hell-" he was cut off by Feitan, who sliced his neck with his bare hands. the man's head flew off, I caught it. "Family?" Feitan asked. "What's that?" "That's us, Feitan." I told him. I looked at the head in my hands."Mmm... what an idiot." I said, throwing the head towards Shizuku, who vacuumed it. "If you're in the phantom troupe, you're in our family." he rolled his eyes. I sighed, Feitan...

"And... the optimal way of transport for a bunch of thieves is a hot air balloon." I said, looking down at the auction building. "Yup!" Sharlnark said, smiling. 

"We have a Judas in our midst!" Uvogin announced looking around. "Uvogin, you don't honestly think someone in the phantom troupe is working against us? I mean, we've all killed people, working with the Mafia would be stupid." I said, still watching the crowds below. "There are no Traitors." I heard Chrollo say over the phone. "Besides, Judas wasn't a traitor. It's said Judas sold Jesus out for thirty silver coins." he paused. "But how much would a traitor ask from the Mafia? Consider the merits... what would the traitor gain?" he asked. "Money? Glory? Prestige?" he paused. "Do you truly believe that any of us care for those things?" Uvogin didn't have an answer.

"Hey guys, we've been spotted." I said, watching as people got in their cars and started rushing after us. we were on the edge of the Gordeau desert, heading deeper inside.

we landed our hot air ballon on a small cliff, just above where the Mafia waited. I sat down and swung my legs over the edge. "Come down!" one of them yelled, shooting their gun into the air. I laughed. "Why should we?" "Because, if you come down, I'll let you decide if you want to be buried or drowned!" I rolled my eyes. "These guys are no fun."

"Hey, stay out of this!" Uvogin announced, stepping up to the ledge. I sighed, "Don't do something stupid." I told him. he slid down the cliff, easily landing on his feet and walking towards the leader. he towered over the fat man, who raised a gun to his face. "Are you the one who kidnapped the guests?" he asked. Uvogin smiled. "Yeah." "You have guts." The man told him. "Who's your leader?" he demanded. Uvogin's smile just got weirder. "Bastard!" the man yelled, shooting Uvogin. he leaned back, then looked down at the man, showing him the gold bullet in his mouth. "No fighting Uvogin." I muttered, turning back to the others who were starting to play cards. "Hey, can I join?" I asked, sitting down next to them. "This'll probably be a boring fight."

Okay, that was my longest chapter yet but it ain't long enough T-T (or is it? IDEK) anyway, hope ya enjoyed.