1: King Crow and white walkers

"The duty to protect my people comes first."

 How did I get myself into this? I thought looking at the Lord Commander of the nights watch standing in front of me and the elders but my train of thought ends when the crow starts to speak "My name is Jon Snow, I'm Lord Commander of the night's ...

"My name is Jon Snow, I'm Lord Commander of the night's watch... We're not friends, we've never been friends, we won't become friends today. This isn't about friendship, this is about survival, this is about putting a 700-foot wall between you and what's out there." He said pointing outside. "You built that wall to keep us out." I said stating the obvious "Since when do the crows give two shits if we live?" Said the leader of the thenns. "In normal times we wouldn't, but these aren't normal times, the White Walkers don't care if a man's free folk or crow we're all the same to them meat for there army, but together we can beat them." Jon Snow said. "Beat the white walkers? Good luck with that, run from them maybe." Said Carsy. But then the but then the crow took off his satchel and handed it to her and said: "it's not a trick, it's a gift." She grabbed it wearily and opened it " for those who join us. Dragon glass. A man of the nights watch used one of these daggers to kill a walker." Then I roll my eyes as The Thenn starts to speak saying "You saw this?" But resist the urge to roll them again when the crow says he didn't see it but trust the man who did and they all start talking about old stories and other stuff but I wasn't paying attention to busy playing with my daughter in the back Blaire who's winning much to my dismay with wun-wun watching smirking at her victory when the Thenn starts talking
" keep that new life you want to give us and keep your glass King Crow, as soon as you get on his ships they'll slit you throats and dump you body's to the bottom of the shivering sea, that's our enemy, that has always been our enemy, and we don't need there help we have Max." He said. "If I stay here my daughter will die, and I'm not risking that." I say Getting up and walking towards the crow "I'll go with you but if you betray us, you're dead. The duty to protect my people comes first remember that Crow." I say locking eyes with him and soon after everyone starts to exit and I go with them.
We start loading them on the boat when my brother Monty walks up with a sleeping Blaire in his arms and I look up at him and say "Get in a boat and take her with you, I have to make sure everything is ready before we leave." "You should be getting on a boat too. And you know I'm two years older than you." He says chuckling I smile "Just go I need her to be safe first I'll be right behind you." I say while chuckling at his statement and kiss his cheek and step back to watch as he and Blaire get on a boat and start to sail away toward the ships when the Crow walks up to me "What did the then mean when he said they have you to protect them?" He said I look at him and say "I have magic in my blood." " what does that mean?" Jon says sounding confused but then the dogs start barking and I immediately know what it means " you'll find out soon enough." I say and walk away towards the gate to see it close with all the screaming and yelling free folk on the other side until it all abruptly stops and silence overtakes everyone with nothing but distant yells of people dying.
Then the gate starts to shake violently and dead hands start to break through the wood when carsy walks up to me and says "Do you think you can hold them off, maybe long enough to get the rest of them on the boats."
"Yeah, maybe not everyone will be able to get on but I have a really bad idea on how to buy you some time." I say and she must have known what I was talking about cause she gives me this look that says your fucking crazy while walking in front of me while picking up a shield and says "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Sound weary about what I'm gonna do next
" Yeah, it'll be fun." I start running towards her while the wilding move and watch what I'm gonna do. I run and Jump on a barrel and land on the shield while she pushes upward to boast me into the air and I use my magic and it starts to swirl around me as I land on the other side of the gate and my magic surrounds and a few hundred walkers and lift them into the air and they stop moving no actually dead and I turn around and look behind me to see more walkers headed towards me and I push back all the actual dead ones and kill those, then I run and jump onto and rock and I'm soaring above the gate before I land near the crow and carsy saying " I pushed them back to the cliff that'll maybe buy us enough time for people get into the boats but they're coming and they're gonna hit us hard, but I hate to break it too you if we are onna win this fight some of us are gonna have to lose it." out of breath and my energy drained I almost collapse but he catches me I look up and nod my thanks "We need to get you into a boat." He says with force and I know I don't have the power right now to argue so I just not my head and fall before everything goes black and the last thing I hear is the screams of my people. But no one noticed the Night King staring at her with hate and confusion. But why?

 But why?