3: One Ghost two witch

"Treat me like a joke, and I'll leave you like it's funny."

                        By the time my tears ended, I was leaning against a wall just staring at his stone cold, unmoving body wondering if death really is the end until I looked up to see the sun was rising as the wall was glistening at the light...

By the time my tears ended, I was leaning against a wall just staring at his stone cold, unmoving body wondering if death really is the end until I looked up to see the sun was rising as the wall was glistening at the light almost like it was used to such darkness the night brings. I started to hear howling, so close it was like I believe a wolf was kept at the castle as it was howling like it was morning someone as banging was heard as well until I heard a door open and fast walking headed towards us. I head distant yelling of people and I see a man come slowly forward towards Jon's body look sad and horrified as the sound of more men come closer I make myself known.

"They murdered him." I say startling the unknown man. "Not just on man but more, I don't know how many but I killed one the others ran off." I explained him just nodding as he kneeled down In front of Jon's body.
"The Lord Commander!" Someone yells as the wolfs howling continues, more men run over to us. Me now standing almost forgetting about my wound and I wince but ignore it my magic keeping me from bleeding out.  The man from before looks up and notices the sign that says
'Traitor' and looking back at Jon's body trying to make sense of it. Four more men stand behind the man all confused, angry, and sad at what they all see now. The man kneeling down now stands up while saying.  "Help me get him inside." And three of the men pick up his frozen like body bringing him in.

When we get inside one of the men push all of the things off a table and the other s place Jon's body down. As they all surround his pale body filled with grief I head to a chair and try to fix my wound. I rip some of my clothes and wrap it around the cut, it'll have to do for now. When I look up again I see one of them close his eyes before he says. "Thorne did this." As the one who found his body says. "How many of your brothers do you think you can trust." He man states bluntly. "Trust. The men in this room." Said one of them. "Does the wolf know you, we need all the help we can get." The other says but they all take out there swords as a knock Eco's through the room when a feminine voice comes through the other side."Ser davos." She says and they all look to the other man as he just nods. When he opens the door a women in red walks through eyes locked on Jon's body. She speaks again this time sadness clear in her voice. "I saw him in the flames. Fighting at winter fell." "Can't speak for the flames, but he's gone." The Who I assume is Davos says.

"He'll of seen we didn't come. Thorne will have made it official by now castle black is his." Davos says.

"I don't care who sits at the high table, Jon was my friend, those fuckers butchered him now we return the favor ." Ed says

"I may not have known him long but I considered him a friend as well." I say as Ed looks at me an nods in respect.

"We don't have the numbers." Davos says

"We have a dire wolf" Ed says trying to get revenge.

"It's not enough, I didn't know Lord Commander snow for long,  but I have to believe he wouldn't have wanted his friends to die for nothing." He says.

"If you were planning to see tomorrow you picked the wrong room, we all die today I say we do are best to take Thorne with when we go." Ed says threat laced into his voice

"We need to fight. But we don't need to die not if we have help." Davos say.

"Who's gonna help us?" As another.

You're not the only ones who owe your life's to Jon Snow." I say as they all look at me realizing that I would help when Ed looks at the man behind him. "Bolt the door, don't let anyone in, I'll be back as soon as I can." Ed says before he opens the door and leaves. 

After an hour or two a voice comes from the other side. "It's time Ser Davos. Open the door and the men inside can rejoin there brothers in peace. Well even set the wolf free north of the wall where it belongs.  Nobody needs to die tonight." After Thorne says that I glare at the door and Davos turns around. "I've never been much of a fighter, apologize for what you about to see." Davos says and at that they all unsheathe there swords and my magic swirls around my hands and just then a bang is heard and the door shakes, and when they start to break the wood I lift my hands up and Red most cover the door stopping them from getting as far as they could. Davos and the other look at me in surprise but nod there thanks. Ghost barks louder as they continue to break the door when a more distant bang is heard And they stop. Yelling is heard after a few more bangs and I hear Thorne yell to attack. A few grunts and a scream is heard before I hear the sound of men dropping there weapons when I realize Ed succeeded in getting my people to help. We open the door and I see Ed and throne talking but I can't quite understand what they are talking about. I walk down the stairs and head towards Tormund watching as they take a Olly and Thorne to cells.  "Are they safe?" I ask him. Tormund looks at me surprised but nods knowing who I'm talking about.

  I'm sitting in the hall of the nights watch eating. 'What has my life gone too?' I think.
I can't bear to go back into the room Jon's body lays my mind can sense that his is gone and every time I go there I feel his pain all over again but i finish my food and go back there anyways. When I get there I see the red witch washing the blood off of his body and I can feel my eyes go red as I search Davos's mind for the reason but it surprises me when I find out she's bringing him back from the dead so quietly I move to stand in between Davos and Tormund watch as she now starts to chant. Suddenly she stops and waits. She whispers something but nothing happens. The witch looks at Davos but Tormund just scoffs and leaves, as do the others until I'm left alone standing here.
Now even more saddened I start to leave until I hear ghost start to whimper now awake but I do not turn around just listen. I hear an abrupt gasp of someone desperate for air and I turn around and to my surprise Jon lays there breathing. Alive.

Daemon blackfrye 2.0 that's how I got this.