11: Whats do I have to do now

"I'm not mad, I'm hurt, there's a difference."

  The cold wind blows through my hair as I stand on the cliffs of dragon stone early in the morning getting close to no sleep whatsoever

Holding Ned in my arms as I star out at the horizon, I think of a story to tell him.

"It's said that beyond the edge of the world Lies a place, so beautiful that one would think it's the home of the gods. Really, it's the home of dragons big, and small, dragons of fire, and ice. I believe one day the dragons will find us and we will love in peace but for now, they remain in there hidden world waiting for the right time to show themselves." I say staring at the little boy in my arms who stares at the fading stars as the sun rises.

Footsteps sound behind me and I turn around to see Daenerys. I immediately nod my head in respect, well, as best I can with little Ned on my hip.

"Beautiful aren't they?" She says referring to her three dragons flying in the sky.

"Yes, they are beautiful." I says staring at them in the distance. A few minutes pass by before she speaks again.

"I will not harm you and your son that I promise." She says catching my attention once again.

"Thank you, and if in any way I can help I will, wether it be fighting for you, or advising I will." I say.

"Thank you. You are a lucky woman to have a family, and a son like yours. I loved someone once as well, and he loved me, and that got him killed. I had a son, as well, but he's in a better place now, my dragons are my children now, and there the only children I'll ever have." She says, and I watch as a tears come to her eyes as she looks at her children flying gracefully in the sky.

"It's alright to not be fine. You don't have to act strong around me I won't judge you." I say. That must've done it because tears start to fall down her face like a river, and I notice how broken she is.

I wrap my arm around her shoulder, and she rest her head on mine as we stare at her gorgeous dragons in the sky. It's feels nice to have a friend for once.

After my moment with Daenerys I went back into the castle letting the mid wife take Little Ned, and to find Jon who then took me to the caves full of dragon-glass. I must say I was fascinated by the amount underneath the island, but there are so many memories there that fill the cave.

Every time I step in that cave I hear voices of people, and as far as I can tell the screams of the white walkers. It scares me but I have to help Jon mine it, thats what I came here to do. Help.

Jon left a few minutes ago to get Daenerys to show her the drawings on the side of the cave. I hear him walking into the cave as there footsteps echo throughout the cave. I start walking towards another end of it as the voices get louder, and louder.

I see a drawing of the white walkers on the wall, and fire surrounding them. Somehow drawn to it I let my hand just graze the side of it before pain shoots through my head but I can't make a noise as images flash before I'm in another place.

Snow blows around me, I see the faint outline of body's. Thinking it's someone who can help me I walk forward my arms wrapping themselves around me to get al least some warmth.

As I get closer I realize the shapes are people on horses, but there not people. Once I'm close enough to see I'm surrounded by the army of white walkers. Shit.

I try to walk away but there all staring at me or something behind me maybe. I turn around to come face to face with the night king, as I move backward I gasp, as something cold touches my wrist. I look down to see the night Kings icy hand wrapped tightly around my wrist.

I pull as hard as I can but his grip is stone, he tugs on my arm which pulls me toward him, only to feel pain go through my side. I look down once again to see a ice knife(?) plunged deep in the side of my stomach. This time I let out scream, as he pushes me backwards me landing on floor staring off to side.

As I start to close my eyes I hear a faint noise as it's gets louder and louder I hear it's someone calling my name.

"MAX. WAKE UP." The voice yells.

Gasping I sit up and look around to see I'm in the cave once again only Jon, and Daenerys are kneeling infinity of me worried looks on there faces. Jon lets out a breath when he sees I'm 'okay' and stands up offering his hand to me as Daenerys stands up as well. I wrap my hand around his wrist and he does the same, but when his hand grips my wrist I wince, and pull my hand away from the sting.

I pull my wrist away from Jon, and pull the sleeve down to see a frost bitten mark of a hand wrapping its self around my wrist. I look up to see Jon staring wide eyed at it and kneels down once again to examine it.

I wince as his fingers lightly brush the mark Daenerys kneeling down once again as well her and Jon sharing a look of weariness.

"What did you see?" Jon questions.

"The night king. His army. It's was cold, and I was surrounded all of them looking at me— I don't know what happen I touched the wall and-" I stop not being able to finish.

Jon nods once again saying that we'll speak about this later and I agree. He puts his hands underneath my upper arms and lifts me up onto my feet, grabbing my chin and kissing me lightly on my lips worry still evident in his eyes.

I lightly stumble on my feet while walking out of the cave but I manage, once I step outside I quickly compose myself into a reserved manor.

I laced my hands together walking towards the Midwife waiting for holding my son. I walk up to her nodding my thanks before resting little Ned on my hip.

Walking out to the shore I stand silently as the others discussed something that I'm no good at. Politics. I look over my shoulder to see there stressed faces glad that I have no clue as to what's happen I turn back towards the sea Ned staring in awe at the dragons flying high above.

Suddenly I feel eyes on me and I turn around to see Daenerys walking my way, and I walk forward to meet her in between.

"You said you'd fight for me?" She asks.

"I did. What of it your grace?" I question curiosity getting the better of me. All she does is smirk lightly and walk back toward the group as Jon comes up offering to take little Ned.

"What is it now?"

Sorry this one took so long I just was busy with school am shot like that. But I've also been making new story drafts for when an idea pops into my head. Feel free to recommend some,Thanks for reading.