10: Why?

"All the best liars tell the truth."

Telling you what I skipped

               Jon left two days ago, he made it to white harbor In one day, and I got his letter late last night. He says it'll take a week or two to Dragon-Stone, him also saying he loves me and misses me. I sent my reply about an hour ago, but after I sent it Maester Wallin, gave me a raven that was sent to me from east watch by the sea. It was from Tormund, saying my brother was injured.

He might not make, and if he doesn't they want me to be there. I want to, but Sansa advises against, but with the same point she says it's my choice if I should go. The Maester says I'm due any day now, so I've been forced to stay in bed unless I have a midwife with me.
Sansa visits daily since she's running the north for me because of obvious reasons.

The baby is kicking me more, and more each hour, and if he does one more time I might scream. Waiting in this forsaken bed one more day will kill me, but I always have someone to talk to if I'm not sleeping, and I have at least four meals a day one of which is extra for the baby. The midwife was sitting in a wooden chair in the corner of the room knitting, Well whatever it is she's knitting, when the baby kicks me, and seconds later I feel water on my legs and see it soak through the linens, the mid-wife rushing out of the room coming back with more midwife's, and the maester hands full of Linens and buckets of water.

Hours later I'm still screaming and push the wife's encouraging me to push harder, one yelling out that just a few more and I'll be done. All this pain and I don't realize that my eyes are glowing red, and many things are floating around the room. Screaming bloody murder one more time before relief floods me, but now noticing the crying child that was being handed to me.

I take the baby boy, smiling as tears roll down my face. Looking up at the sound of a door opening I see Sansa walk in, smiling widely like a child once again. I smile back as she takes a seat next to me on the bed slightly caressing his forehead.

"Did you, and Jon decide on a name for him?" She questions. I smile at how she will love the name we'd chosen.

"Eddard, Or Ned. After your father." I say looking up to see her staring at tears in her eyes as she wraps an arm around my shoulder, muttering a small 'thank you'

It's been a week now since Jon left, I'm able to walk around slightly but I spend most of my time taking care of Ned. Sansa visits more now, always checking on him. But we have issues that we need to discuss today. We got a letter from Jon, saying they she won't help us unless he bends the knee, whatever that means, but he also said he needs me there. I want to go, but Sansa says I shouldn't, I would bring Ned with me, of course, I couldn't stand to be away from him for that long.