2: The wall and death

"Those who are at war with others are not at peace with them self's."

Pain

Pain. My head hurts, and my side hurts but most of all my energy is drained and I don't know why. I open my eyes to see everything is blurry but I make out a shape in the corner of the room my mind immediately goes to alert and I sit up instantly regretting it as pain shoots through my body and I groan in pain unaware of me alerting the other person in this room that I'm awake. "Hey slow down, ok you took a hit but you'll live." The man says. My vision starts to clear am I make out Jon Snow standing in front of me with his hands on my shoulders trying to push me back down but I insisted that I was fine. "W-what happen? Where am I?" I say a little rushed to know.
"Relax please your fine most of you people are fine you just need to rest that's all." He says trying to relax me. I lay back down a try to calm my breathing as he talks. "You on a ship sailing for the wall we are gonna get your people safe from the white walkers." He explains to me. My eyes shoot open and I remember what happened, the walkers the death over my people. My eyes widened as I shoot up out of bed again but the pain is bearable this time and I get up when Jon stops me. "Hey what are you doin'?"  He asks confuses at my sudden energy. "I need to find my daughter now. Where is she?" I say worried she was killed or worse turned into a white walker, so at that thought, I push to pass the crow and head for the door put with my injuries I can only get so far so y the time I open the door I feel strong arms wrap around my waist lift me up like a feather and place me down on the bed again, and so by the time I look up he already started speaking. "look, I need you to stay here, I'll go get your family but you need to rest as much as you can before we get to the wall." he said authority basically dipping from his voice.  I roll my eyes and say. "Fine, I'll stay here." After he closes the door I sit up and look around.  I'm in a small cabin that is somehow very warm, the bed is covered in furs that goes from brown to white, and black. In the corner, there is a small table with a candle that is lighting up most of the room, my observing is cut short when the door opens to reveal my brother and daughter, and I immediately get up not caring about the pain right now, and run over to them as they do the same, and as my brother hugs me I look over his shoulder and quietly say 'thank you' but all he does is just smile and shut the door saying we are a few minutes away from landing but all I can't think about is my daughter and brother. But a certain Crow still lingers in my mind.

After we get of the boat we walk for a while before we get to castle black. As we wait for the gate to open up I tell my brother I'll be right back before going up to stand next to Jon Snow. "Thank you. Again for finding them, and keeping them safe I owe you a debt and if there's anything I can do please don't hesitate to tell me." I say genuinely grateful  I look over at him to see he's already looking at me.
"It was the least I could do you gave us time to save more people I owed you too." He says still looking at me before he notices that the gate still hasn't opened and walk forward looking up as if someone is there looking down too.
A load noise is heard and the gate starts opening and I see Jon let out a breath of relief.

I made it to the other side of the wall and I am now in the courtyard of castle black marking sure everyone of my people get through. I look around and notice a man walk up to Jon and say something to him before leaving and just then I let my eyes glow red to see if all the people we saved at hard-home are through before I continue walking behind all of them in aware that Jon Snow was approaching me until I feel a hand grab my arm and I turn around quickly to see that Jon was staring at me before he looks to the ground before looking up again and starts speaking. "Thanks for the help but I need to speak with you in private." I just nod and look over his shoulder to see Tormund walking away when I call him out and direct him to see that are people get settled while I speak with the Lord Commander. Tormund Just grunts in response before walking of and I turn to see Jon is still gripping my arm and he seems to notice to before letting go and leading my Inside to talk. After we get to what I assume is the Lord Commanders chamber when he takes off his cloak before sitting at his desk and motioning for me to sit too.

"As you know a war is coming with the white walkers and I need to make sure the Free folk are with us when that war comes cause we need all the help we can get." He says.

"Let me ask you something. Do you think men fight with hate for those in front of them or love for those behind them?" I ask.

"Depends on the man." He says

"Exactly. If a man fight for hate he is to blinded my anger. Of a man fights for love he has something to live for not the man who fight for hate. The white walkers are hard to tell you see. They can't love there dead but the can hate.  So do you think that white walkers fight for the hate of the living?" I say wanting his opinion.

Jon looks down to think for a moment before saying. "I think the white walkers fight because there being controlled by the night king. The night king makes them fight because he hates the living."

"If you fight a war with others then you are not at peace with yourself. Tell me Jon Snow do you fight for love for those in front of you or love for those behind you?"I say a little Eager to know his answer. But just as he opens his mouth to speak the door burst open I get up Immediately with my red mist circling my hands and point direct them towards the door to see a boy standing there and I put my hands down and awkwardly look away as the boy starts to speak.
"Lord Commander. It's one of the wildlings you brought back. Says he knows your uncle Benign. Says he's still alive." After that Jon stood up immediately saying. "Are you sure he's talking about Benign. "Said He was first ranger." The boy says Jon looks at me and says "stay here."  I just nod. He walks off with the boys following. After a few minutes I feel like I was just stabbed in the heart and I Immediately know something's wrong. I run outside to see him lying on the ground dead blood pooling around him on the snow surrounded my men some with a few bloody daggers in there hands but I can't see there faces cause of the dark but one noticed me and yells at the other that I saw and but I'm frozen I can't move as I watch one of the men come towards me with a knife but I stay still as I feel the tears rolling down my cheeks but as the man stabs me I fall to my knees all the pain and energy is released and the man turns to dust as the others run away.

 I run outside to see him lying on the ground dead blood pooling around him on the snow surrounded my men some with a few bloody daggers in there hands but I can't see there faces cause of the dark but one noticed me and yells at the other that I ...

I stumble over to his body and just sit there not moving and it's there that I realized I had some growing feelings for him. But they don't matter now. He's dead.

And so I sit and wait.  Until dawn.