3. Your Song

''Please give feedback. Vote and Comment. :D ''

Preference 3. Your Song

ASHTON:'Pressure' by Paramore. "Feel the pressure, it's getting closer now, you're better off without me." The pressures of university and a worldwide tour are wreaking havoc on your and Ashton's relationship. All of your contact has been reduced to a few texts throughout the day and a minute long phone call before bed, with the occasional short Skype call. You're still as in love as you were a year ago, but there's so much more at stake now. Both of you know this and have tried to split, but it's just not possible. Neither of you can go without talking to each other, and as much as the constant pressure hurts, it's a lot less painful than trying to live without the boy you're devoted to.

CALUM:'Gotta Get Out' by 5 Seconds of Summer. "I feel so damn lost, and it comes with a cost of being alone." A typical cliché, it's cold and windy as you sit on the park bench that Calum had carved your names into. It was even surrounded by a little heart. Loneliness fills your chest as you remember that night, thinking about his curses as he tried to dig neatly with only starlight as a guide. Him being on tour is hard, especially while you're both still young. Almost as if he senses your pain, your phone chimes, his name lighting up your screen. The loneliness is replaced by love and suddenly the distance doesn't seem like such a big deal, a smile spreading across your face.

LUKE:'Hey There Delilah' by Plain White Ts. "Don't you worry about the distance, I'm right there if you get lonely." The Skype video is lagging terribly, but seeing his face is worth the annoyance. He looks exhausted, dark bags under his eyes and his skin sallow, but a smile is lighting up his face. The loneliness, pain and sadness that's a constant in your chest is easing as the sight of him, though it's nothing like having him near you. You knew him touring would be difficult, though you had no idea just how much. Tears are welling behind your eyes as he says his goodbyes, his smile disappearing as he leans forward to kiss the camera. The call disconnects as the first drop slips down your cheek.

MICHAEL:'Check Yes Juliet' by We The Kings. "I'll keep tossing rocks at your window, there's no turning back for us tonight." Texts, phone calls, e-mails and Skype calls take up all of your spare time, often filled with tears and accusations. Deep down you knew that Michael would never even look at another woman, but the constant rumours get to you. He knows this and he knows you're scared that he's going to leave you. He also knows it's a method you use to hide your pain that he's not around. Sighing deeply over whatever medium you're using, he'll calmly explain that he loves you and no amount of distance will change that. You know it's true, and you suddenly realise how far in love you've fallen.