105. Flowers.

Preference 105. Flowers.

Michael - The flowers that are fake, he hand picked from the craft store. He smiled broadly, gluing the flowers into a small crown. She’s gonna love this, he thought. He walked into their home, her greeting him with a kiss. He placed the crown on her head, her smiling as he did so. The rest of the afternoon spent taking meaningless selfies and lots of kisses.

Luke - The flowers he picked out according to the blanket your first baby would be swaddled in. He left the room momentarily, returning with a light purple bouquet of simple flowers, and a few balloons you’ve been eyeing since the middle of your pregnancy. As he pressed a quick kiss to your lips, setting down the gifts as he kissed the forehead of his newborn daughter.

Ashton - The flowers he spent time and money picking out, making sure they were special and color coordinated for your wedding day. Him handing over your bouquet to your mother, pressing a gentle kiss to her cheek as he pranced back to the room down the hall away from his bride. She scurried into the next room, handing the flowers to you, your face lighting up as you saw how beautiful they were.

Calum - The flowers he personally picked out from a small field behind his house, to hand to you right off the stage of your first dance recital. This will be the first time Calum has seen you dance, so he’s especially astonished by the twirls, flips, and spins you do with your dance partners. Him being the first one you find backstage, all the other girls envious at your loving boyfriend.