Boris and Alice

/N ~ Your Name
L/N ~ Last Name
E/C ~ Eye Color
H/C ~ Hair Color
H/L ~ Hair Length
F/C ~ Favorite Color
F/F ~ Favorite Food

        ~~~~~~~~~

"Alice, honey? Where's your brothers? You called out, looking at the hallway as she pops her head in.

"I don't know, mom. In one of the rooms, maybe?" Alice said brushing her dress some dust off. Even though they not siblings by look, they share the same blood or ink as you being their mother.

"Alight, then. Mind your ears." You said as Alice covers her ears.

"BENDY! BORIS! GET OVER HERE!" You yelled and soon hear quick footsteps. Bendy and Boris came running down the hall, looking nervous. You smiled at them as they realized they weren't actually in trouble.

"Aw man. Mom! I really thought we were in trouble!" Bendy said as Boris smiles, hugging you. You scratched behind his ears. Boris doesn't talk much and you worry if he will ever be able to talk. I looked at Alice, seeing her trying to fly with her tiny wings, huffing as she couldn't get off the ground.

"No. Not really. I was just wondering where you were at. That's all." You said as some off your coworkers yelled out and stormed pass you. You haven't seen Sammy in a while. More like a few days. Joey is firing people for not doing what he tells them to do.

"We'll tell you where we're going next time." Bendy said and you nodded.

"That's fine with me. Now, go play."  You said as Boris left your side and ran off with Bendy, back down the hall.

"Y/N? Can we talk?" Joey asked as you looked at him.

"Alice. Can you go to Bendy and Boris?" You said as Alice nods and ran down the hall. You have a bad feeling with Joey being around your kids.

"You wanted to talk? Well, talk." You continued looking at him. Joey glanced down the hallway where Alice, Bendy, and Boris had ran down.

"I think you should leave." Joey said and you were taken back.

"What? Leave? Like leave the studio? I'm not." You said glaring at Joey.

"No. I mean leave for good. I want you to leave." Joey said and you stepped back a bit.

"What?! No! I'm not leaving you with my kids!" You yelled as Joey grabs your arm.

"They're made of ink and I created them. So they're not yours. Now. Get out." Joey said as he tossed you out the door and you hit the sidewalk with a thud.

"Oof. No! Joey! You bastard! They're mine! Give me my kids! Joey!" You yelled, getting up as he slams the door. You banged on the door, wanting your kids back. You stopped hitting the door and leaned against it as you started to cry. Then a paper slid under the door. You wiped your tinted light grey tears away and looked at the paper. Your
E/C eyes widen as you read it.

"Divorce?! What the hell, Joey?! Joey!" You yelled at the door before sighing deeply. You looked back at the paper feeling...relief? Somehow seeing the divorce papers didn't hurt you as bad as you thought. But you still worry about Sammy. Thinking of his name made you feel funny inside. You brushed it off and get up.

"Might as well take up grandmother's offer to stay with her since everything is in his name. Paranoid bastard." You muttered to yourself as you pulled his car keys out of your pocket. You smiled, humming to yourself as you casually take Joey's car.