CHAPTER 1

Edited

Cassandra's point of view

I wake up to the rays of light shining upon my closed eyes.

I was about to sit when I saw a body on my peripheral vision laying at the other side of the bed. It was kookie-- my boyfriend. He was laying on his back, cheeks squished on the pillow and his lower half covered by just the blanket.

I look down at myself and realized that I was fully naked. Memories of what happened last night dawn upon me causing my tears to automatically fall.

I felt mixture of emotions. Not knowing what will happen after this, I muster my strength to get up and collect my clothes that is thrown on the floor.

Jungkook's

I woke up feeling a bit dizzy. Sitting up, I balance myself by holding on to to bed. I look at the other side, searching for Cass but finding none but myself and my discarded clothes on the floor.

"Fuck!" I shouted. Regret consumed me when I remembered the happenings last night. I don't know how and when did y/n got to my apartment but I can clearly remember we doing that "thing".

I searched for my phone and dialed her, she was not answering.

I were now on my way to the studio after receiving a call from Jin— one of my co-member in a boy group.