CHAPTER 11

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I'm here at our dorm just lying in my bed because It's our rest day and we're not busy. As I'm staring at the ceiling, I remember all the happy memories that we shared. I found myself smiling at that thought. "I wish I can go back at that time when everything was still fine , I wish I can go back to that time when we are still happy together" I said to myself. My tears fall down again and again. I somehow feel theres something heavy from my heart that's keeping me to breathe. Knowing that there's no one in our dorm because others are with their girlfriends enjoying, I shoutef. I heard the door opened and someone enter "Jungkook ah you startled me, are you okay?" He asked. I forgot that Jimin hyung also chose to stay here in our dorm." Im fine" I answered him. I try not to breakdown but I can't that's why I shed tears and hyung sit beside me and hug me."I know you're not. Just release all those things that's bothering you and I'll listen" he said. I feel comforted in his words that's why I started to open my heart and release all my worries. I said still crying"It's almost 2 years since I last saw y/n. I really miss her and I'm longing for her embrace. Every second I'm still hoping that she will go back and everything will be fine. Until now I still love her how much I love her before. Hyung I want to see her again, I want to hug her again, I want to kiss her again, I want to see her again, and to hear her sweet voice . I really miss every inch of her. Do you think that she's still mad at me? Do you think that she'll go back?". Hyung hug me and said " I know that you're in pain and If I can get all of that pain for you to be happy, I will surely do that. Jungkook I know that if you two are really destined to each other you'll see her again. Just wait I'm sure that one day will come that she'll go back" . I fell sleepy after crying for so long, " hyung thank you for everything, I feel relieved because of you, I want to sleep my eyes are tired" I said. "Ok" he left and I sleep hoping that when I wake up , everything will be just fine.
Y/N'S POV
I woke up when I heard Junghan crying.I stand and get him on his crib wearing a bunny pajama. He stop crying as I carry him. We go downstairs and saw Sammie cooking breakfast. "Aw, Junghan is so cute with that pajama" she said. "Do you need help?" I asked her."No Its done. Let's eat?" She said. We both go to the dining table and sit, I make my son on the baby chair. We are eating breakfast that Sammie cooked except for Junghan who's eating baby food. "Y/n? Are u okay ? Why are u so quiet?" She asked. "Sammie, I've made my decision that I will say everything to Jungkook " I answered her.