CHAPTER 10

AUTHOR'S POV
Y/n and Jimin spend the day happily with Junghan. They do what other people usually do in the park. Walking, eating , talking and even playing with the 1 year old baby Junghan. 
JIMIN'S POV
I'm very happy with y/n and Junghan right now. He's so adorable and very playful. I forgot all of my stress and worries even in a short time because of both of them. I like to stay in this moment forever , the feeling that happiness is the only thing u know. I'm now staring at y/n and Junghan happily playing together. I wish I could see that smile of her forever but I know that I can't. I'm at that situation when y/n carry the baby and walk towards me "Jimin are u okay? " She asked. "Yes Iam, Iam just very happy seeing u and your son together." I answered.
Y/N'S POV
What's wrong with Jimin? I asked to myself . His soul was like out of his body when he is just staring blankly .Junghan cried and I knew that it's because he's hungry. I immediately get his milk bottle, sit beside Jimin and feed him. He fell asleep after finishing his milk. Jimin saw me and asked me If he can bring us home and I nodded. We're finding his car still carrying the sleeping baby on my arms and hes carrying Junghan's things.............we arrived at our house and found no one's home. I changed Junghan's clothes to pajamas, change his diaper and tacked him in bed putting pacifier on him. When I felt that he's already sleeping deeply I go downstairs and see Jimin sleeping in the couch. It looks like he'd been tired playing with my son. I pat him softly at his shoulder causing him to wake up. 
JIMIN'S POV
I wake up when y/n patted my shoulder. I smile seeing her as I open my eyes. I want to stay like this forever. My emotion quickly change from happiness to sadness remembering what my parents have told me earlier.
<<<FLASHBACK>>>
I wake up in our dorm seeing my parents in front of me. "Why are you here ?" I asked. "Jimin we need to tell you something important. Remember Liyan ur childhood friend? I want her to be ur girlfriend because me and ur dad thinks that you're wasting alot of time and you're getting older. Seeing you without girlfriend made us think that You may get old alone. Jimin please understand us and there's still a lot of time to teach ur self how to love Liyan" my mom said with authority. I'm planning to go to the park to meditate and think about everything.
<<<END OF FLASHBACK>>>
STILL JIMIN'S POV
"Y/n I need to tell you something. " I started. "What is it ? " She asked. " My parents have told me to have a girlfriend and they also told me that they are worried about me getting older alone because I don't have any girlfriend yet. And earlier they just said that they want Liyan my childhood friend to be my girlfriend and wife. I don't know what to feel that time that's why I go to the park to think. But I accidentally saw you. I realized many things spending this day with you and Junghan . One of it is that my feelings remained and I still love you. Second , I can see this day as one of the precious moments and unforgettable memories in my whole life. But lastly I also realized that even though I want to grow old with you and Junghan there is still one person who deserved to know about you. He is more deserving to grow old with you. Almost everyday He's thinking about you and your status. Y/n I know that you still love him and I can see it on your eyes. I love you but there is things that meant to see each other but not destined to be together. I'm happy for those memories that we have shared I'll treasere it every second . I also believe that love is about letting your love one to be purely and fully happy with someone she really love and I think you'll feel it with Jungkook. Y/n I love you but I also care for Jungkook and if love means to let your love ones to be happy I'll do it. Y/n Please let Jungkook know about you and Junghan. I know that you already missed him alot. Always remember that I loved You and will always love you . Take good care of ur self and Junghan. Just ask me when u need help to tell Jungkook the big news about your son" I said crying. I mean all those words to her. I hugged her one last time and left.
Y/N'S POV 
My body froze as I heard his confession. He hugged me and left. My tears fall down from my eyes. " I care for you Jimin but you're right that I still have feelings for Jungkook , that I still love him. I respect your decision and I'm thankful that destiny let us happy even just for a short period of time." My tears keep falling as I said those words alone.,...........