CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18

Y/n is now 6 months pregnant with their second baby.They already know the baby's gender and it turned out to be another boy.

Junghan grew up so fast that he can already say some sentences, can run by himself, and sometimes asking different random questions to y/n and Jungkook.

Meanwhile, Jungkook did his best on taking care of y/n and Junghan even though they have a busy schedule.

Y/N's POV

I woke up feeling back pain and heavy feelings.  Jungkook is at their company to practice for the upcoming concerts.

" Eomma! Eomma!" I heard a little voice calling out. I went to his room and saw him on his bed sitting Half asleep.

" Good morning Junghan" I sit on his bed " Did you sleep well" I ask him. I heard no response since he is half asleep yet.

"Did you dreamed of something?" " Yes Eomma, I dream about my baby brother with me playing" he answered half asleep.

" Are you excited to see him?"

" Yes, I want to play my toys with him"

" Are you going to be a good Hyung? "

Yes, I will take care of him. I will hug and kiss him like Eomma and Appa hug and kiss me" my now 2 year old son answered inocently.

" Should we go to the kitchen and make breakfast?" I asked him and he gestured his hands saying he want me to carry him.

" Junghan ah, I already said this to you that Eomma can't carry you because of my belly" I explained and he pouted.

I hold his hand and make our way to the kitchen to make some breakfast and eat.

Fast Forward>>>>

STILL Y/N'S POV

I just finished washing the dishes. I go to the living room to rest. I sit on the couch leaning my back when I saw Junghan playing on the floor.

I call him and let him sit on my lap. " Junghan, my baby why are u sad?"

" I'm sad because Im not Eomma's baby anymore" he said while pouting.

  I hug him and said " Junghan, even though you already have a baby brother, you will always be  Eomma and Appa's baby, understand?" I said with child-like tone.

He ran his hands on my belly touching my bump. " Eomma, Did I also sleep on your belly when I was a baby?" He asked suddenly.

" Yes baby, when you are still sooo small, you used to sleep on Eomma's belly" I answered.

" It was nice sleeping on your belly Eomma" he said while looking up at me with a playful expression.

" Really did It feel nice inside my belly? Did you want to go back?"

"Yes Eomma I want to go back inside your belly and play with my brother" he inocently answered.

Our conversation was interrupted when the door opened.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

The company driver bring me home assuring that I got home safely.. Iam about to open the door when I heard y/n and Junghan talking.

" It was nice sleeping in your belly Eomma"

" Really ? Did it feel nice inside my belly?"

" Yes Eomma I want to go back inside your belly and play with my brother" I heard them that made me giggle.

I open the door and Junghan immediately run to me with open arms and hug my legs.

I lift him up and carry him putting kisses on his lips and forehead, we make our way to a sitting preggy. I sit beside her, hug and kiss her.

I look at Junghan who is now sitting on my lap " What are you talking about with Eomma?"

I ask him pretending I didn't hear them talking.

" I said that it feel nice on Eomma's belly and I want to go back inside to play with my brother. Do you want to get inside and play with us too Appa?" He said.

I look at Y/n and saw her smiling with what Junghan said. I also smile and say " Baby we can't go to Eomma's belly, we can't all fit there. And if we go inside your Eomma's belly will be like big as the elephant" I said playfully that made him laugh.

" If Eomma cant, can't my brother and I transfer to Appa's belly" he said with puppy eyes looking at me.

I giggle at what he said " I can't either,  we can just wait for a little longer to see your brother and play with him okay?" I told him.

" Are you hungry? " Y/n ask. My expression turns into a sad one remembering that I need to go back to the company and stay there because of the non- stop rehearsals.

" Y/n I need to tell you something" I started. " What is it?" "As the upcoming world tour is nearing, we need to do some rehearsals and practice even more for  better stages.

I'm so sorry that I can't be with you two on the upcoming few weeks. You don't know how much Im longing for the three of you, how much I missed you"

" it's okay we understand" she said in a sad tone.

I hug her planting kisses on her lips and forehead. I also explain to Junghan why I need to go to work and thankfully he understood.

We heard a car's horn indicating for my service. I hug them for the last time before heading outside and go inside the car.

💜 I'm sorry it's a little late😢

Unedited
There may be some errors but please understand or inform me

This story has only 20 chapter so we are on our way to the ending😁