CHAPTER 6

Y/N' s pov
I am now 7 months pregnant and my bump is a lot bigger now. Still no plan to tell Jungkook about this child after I saw him at the bar. Jimin's always by my side whenever I need him. Thanks to him and to my bestie for always helping me. I already took my maternity leave for my baby's sake. 
FLASHBACK
From the moment that Jimin saw me at the bar, until now He's been by my side helping me. Today is my appointment for the ultrasound. I'm so excited for my baby's gender. My phone rings and it was Jimin " Y/N I'm so sorry for calling u late, where are u ? Are u already at the hospital?" He asked worriedly. " Jimin ah I am already here at the Hospital no need to worry and you don't have to go here" I replied. "Im coming ! Whether u like it or u like it" He ended the call. I'm thankful that Jimin is here by my side but isn't it too much? ............. Jimin arrived just at the right time when it is already my turn. The doctor asked me to lie down and Jimin helped me. I saw His face and it looks like he was more excited than me. The doctor confirmed that I'm having a healthy baby boy. I was really happy . 
END OF FLASHBACK
Im at the apartment watching TV . My phone rings "Y/N it's me Jimin we're having a one week day off and Im thinking to spend it with u, what do u want I'll buy it for u ? " " I'm fine I don't want anything" " okay I'm on my way now". A few minutes later. I heard the door opened and revealed Jimin with so many paper bags on his hands. "What's all of that?" I asked. " These are all for the baby" he chuckled. " Jimin ah U don't have to do this" I said. He just smiled and said " but I want to".
I got shocked and shout a little when the baby kicked." What happened ? Are u alright?" Jimin asked worriedly . "The baby just kicked!" I answered. He let out a smile and put his hands on my belly whispering something " Yah baby please be healthy ur mom and appa are excited to see u" I punched him at his shoulder when I heard those words" What did u say?" I said chuckling. " I just said that I'm willing to be his appa for a mean time" he replied while smiling.