Chapter XII: Relationships

(Peter Parker is Tony's and Pepper's son, but he's Peter Stark.
Aunt May is still his Auntie, Pepper's sister. Probably should've said this before, sorry)
((The next chapter is gonna be when the plan's in action))
____

"I think this will be enough to make..." Tony's words paused as he glanced over at his son piercing eyes, "What I need to make, I'll contact you when it's done" As soon as he said that (Y,n) quickly stood up and finger gunned her way out of the room wanting to avoid Eddie after what had happened just a couple minutes ago.

As she made it to the door sirens of police cars and an ambulance zoomed down the streets picking at her curiosity. 'We should go check it out', Scream suggested probably feeling just as bored as she was.

"I don't have a car and we don't even know if it's someone we know"

"Yes, we do. It's Anne" She turned around to see Eddie rushing towards her while stuffing his phone into his back pocket. Before she was able to speak she grabbed her hand and pulled her to his car that parked just across the street, her heart began to squeeze as she looked away in embarrassment.

"I hate that you make me feel this way" She mumbled as the parted to get in different seats,

"What was that, (Y,n)?". Instead of answering him she got into the passenger side and crossed her arms like a child would when upset.

"We should talk about that kiss after--"

"No, we don't"

"Yes, we do. (Y,n) we can't just avoid this okay? I know you feel the same way I feel about you and to be honest I want to be in a relationship with you" He spoke honestly gripping the steering wheel until his knuckles turned white,

She kept her arms around herself, her stomach turning in knots as she thought about-- About them. "Eddie I can't..." She whispered.

"Can't what?"

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me and being in a relationship with you. Things happened the last time I was in one" She told him, feeling as if honesty was the right way to go with this situation. Even though all she's done is lie her entire life,

Never has she once thought that another man would change her whole life around this dramatically.

"Things like what?" He asked looking towards her for a second before turning back to the road. As her stomach began to churn even more she squeezed her arms closer and grunted feeling as if she was about to throw up all of her nerves and fears,

"I had a kid"

Eddie slammed on the breaks causing them both to jerk forward, "What the fuck!?" She yelled as he quickly took off his beat and held his out telling her to stay. "J-Just wait here please, we'll talk about this later". He shut the door and ran over to the woman on the ground,

It was not a pretty scene.

"Oh my god... I think--" (Y,n) quickly opened the door and let her breakfast come up. Anne was not in good shape.

There was a man at her side who suddenly stood up as Eddie held his head with both hands and backed up,

As the man pushed Eddie harshly (Y,n) quickly got out the car making sure not to step in the-- You know-- and made her way to him as the man continued to yell having police officers held him back.

"Back up man! Leave him alone!" She stood in the middle of them and stared at Anne before turning her attention Eddie who had tears running down his face,

"You fucker! You did this to her-- Did you even hear what she said!?" An officer put the man in handcuffs and pressed him against the police car. (Y,n) grabbed Eddie's hand and pulled him away from the scene as they covered her body with a white sheet.

"S-she killed herself... B-because I told her-- Shit"

Without saying a word (Y,n) pulled him down to her height and hugged him. Accepting her hug he gripped her shirt tightly and rested his head on her shoulder silently crying as she glanced over and watched as they picked up her body in the stretcher and placed her into the ambulance,

Eddie was torn.

Whatever she said to him before she died got to in deeply.

Dan

He sat in the waiting room glaring at Eddie and his 'ten dollar whore' he called her as they talked to a couple of Police Officers. Eddie looked completely broken but he didn't care, he wanted him to hurt because Dan blamed him.

As the doctor came to have Eddie say goodbye her body the woman sat there allowing him to have his time. But seconds later she stood up and he did the same following her all the way to the roof,

He stayed back and watch as she walked up the edge and looked down before swinging her legs over to sit down. Taking out what looked like a joint and lighting it he started to walk towards her.

"Hey!"

"Jesus fuck!"

She yelled while jumping, "Son of a-- You made me drop my fucking marijuana. Fuck man!" She yelled becoming frustrated and hitting the concrete where she sat,

"What the hell do you want man?" Dan made his way towards her and placed his hand on the edge while looking over.

"You know... She fell to her death, no, she jumped to her death" he said in barely in a whisper waiting for some kind of remorse from her just like everyone else.

But that's not what he got.

"Hmm, sounds like an personal problem" she breathed as he sent glares towards her as she stared at the city from above enjoying the view,

"You know what he has right? That fucking parasite in--"

"Parasite!? How dare you?"

Dan scoffed and moved away from the edge and raised his hands in the air before slapping them on his thighs, "I have no fucking idea why Anne wanted to continue to be around him,

But I should've seen it. She literally said, 'He'll come back for me' and I guess he pushed her away for you seeing how cuddly you both are" that made her scoff as put her legs back safely on the ground and stood up.

"Listen man--"

"My name is Dan"

"Good for you," she said, "I don't know what kind of relationship you were in with Anne but she was a weak bitch. Killing yourself over a man is stupid, she should've stayed away if she was really with you or something because he told me that they were over.

And don't you see how broken Eddie is? The guy thinks this is his fault, his probably in there still crying over her body--"

"You talk as if you know him," Dan said walking towards her, he got so close she could smell the pine wood cologne coming off his neck. She was beginning to get hungry. "What are you to him? Even better, what is he to you?".

He watched for some kind of reaction of her but (Y,n) there, bot showing any emotion on her face while slowly licking her bottom lips "I don't yet... But I do know that we care for each other and that you need to back the fuck up before we do it for you".

With those words, he backed away from her, slightly confused as he watched her walk back to the closed door and leave him alone on the roof. "Why the fuck would you do that Anne...? I thought you loved me".