Transfiguration

I apologise in advance....I wrote this when I was 11 😖😸
Hiya peeps! So in this one Harry's parents are alive,wars over,goodies are alive,Narcissa and Draco didn't get sent to Azkaban but Lucius did because I hate Lucius with a passion 🦑 k enjoy!

Harry's PoV
I was in class listening to Professor McGonagall go on about the spell "cortexefy" a spell that turned humans,animals,goblins and everything inbetween into a toddler or baby. Ginny and Ron kept on shooting me disgusted looks, whilst Dean and Semus smiled at me apologetically for the Weasleys actions.
"Now, there will be no turning your fellow classmates into their younger selves!" McGonagall said shooting a look at the two youngest Weasleys. Soon enough, McGonagall handed out frogs in tanks and we all began casting the charm. I looked at my partner next to me, Draco, who's frog hadn't transformed once and smirked. "He May be better at potions but every other class is where I'm better" i thought.

"Hey Faggot!" Ginny called. She was still annoyed I broke up with her.. I decided to say what my mother says to me.
"Love isn't a choice you daft dimbo. Just because you're pissed off that I left you doesn't mean you have to insult me. I know you must take great offence to the fact that I think you and your brother look like a horse fucked a pig and boom you and your brother were born." I Replied coldly.
"The fuck did you just say?!" Ron Shouted. It was as if it was a scene in a movie going in slo-motion. Ron shot the spell at me and I quickly dodged it forgetting Malfoy was right behind me...

Everyone gathered round me desk, I turned around to see a small, blonde haired boy sitting in oversized robes. His eyes darted around the room and his lip quivered. His hair wasn't combed back as it was usually (even after the war he still gelled it back!) it was messy like mine. Tears welled up in his eyes and everyone began laughing at how stupid he looked. Why they thought he was stupid you ask. Oh very simple really! It's because he always said he didn't cry and apparently, a what looked like a three year old, he supposed to cry.

Stupid,I know. Tears streamed down his face but he didn't make a sound. He occasionally coughed trying to hold back sobs. I walked closer to him and crouched down to his level,he flinched. "I..I'm sorry. I promise I won't cry. I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me with it." He sobbed a look of hurt in his eyes. The conceited gits laughed again! Just then McGonagall walked in, I didn't notice but the others did she walked to the front of the crowd and I began to speak to baby Draco.

" Hey, I won't hurt you. I promise. Come here." I say opening my arms and picking him up. He had a nappy on and a vest but nothing else. He hesitantly waddled over to me his small arms outstretched towards me when he was close enough I picked him up and turned around to be greeted by a smiling Minnie (my father still calls her it to this day). "Take him to Dumbledore's office and ask him what to do. The rest of you back to your work stations. And mr and miss Weasley you shall both have detention for two months. Inappropriate slurs,disobeying a teachers guidelines and harming class mates is unacceptable." Minerva said turning around to the class motioning them back.
I nodded and headed to Dumbledores office.