Its a date

Harry and Draco would then on meet up at the cafe every Saturday to catch up and have coffee. This Saturday in particular was especially important because Draco was going to ask Harry out on a date.

Draco's pov
It was a warm,sunny Saturday, which was unusual in Britain most of the time. I was on my way to the cafe to meet Harry..where I would then ask him to go on a date with me. My palms were sweating (not out of the heat) and my throat felt dry,like sandpaper was scratching against it. I soon realised I was in front of the shop and opened the door, which was followed by a little "jingle" from the bell above. I looked around and I couldn't see Harry yet so I sat at our usual table and began reading a book. It wasn't long before I heard the same "jingle" and I looked up to see the familiar jet black hair and gorgeous,green eyes looking around. He soon spotted me and walked over,sitting in the chair opposite,I placed my bookmark in my book and placed it on the table. "Well,you're late." I said, laughing. Harry blushed, "I was doing..stuff..Besides! Two minutes isn't that bad!" Harry defended smiling cutely. I laughed softly before standing up and going to order our drinks,bringing them over once they were done.
"I'm still so confused as to how you drink hot chocolate in this heat! I'm dying and I'm drinking a frappe!" I said,confused. Harry shrugged and smiled the goofy smile I love oh so much.

I was halfway through my drink when I decided now was the time,what made me think that I don't know.
"Hey..umm..so Harry..I was wondering if I'm youwouldliketogoonadatewithme." I rushed out nervously. Harry beamed, "I would be honoured. How about next Sunday you come to mine and I'll cook? Let's say 6?" Harry suggested, I simply nodded in agreement. We both got up and payed for our drinks before I walked him back to his apartment.

Harry's pov.
It was Sunday morning and I was anxious as hell. Hermione and Ron came over to give me advice on what to wear and cook..and make me less nervous but it wasn't helping very much.
"Why don't you just wear a smart shirt and trousers? Maybe sort out your hair too.." Hermione suggested,hiding her laughter at my annoyed look about the hair.
"I still don't know! I mean I know what to wear and cook but I don't know what to do!" I complained and Ron looked up at me, smirking,
"Why not just just have dinner,talk,have a nice time,have sex,maybe even eat some dessert." Ron suggested. I stood there shocked,
"What did you just say?"
"Eat dessert."
"No! Before that!" I fumed.
"Have sex, honestly you two have too much sexual tension just get it over with!" Ron yawned. I rolled my eyes and checked my watch, 12:02.
"You guys should get going, didn't you have that hair thing at one o'clock, mione?" I asked. Hermione quickly remembered, said goodbye and dragged Ron out back to their place.
I began cooking dinner, making sure it was all perfect.

3rd pov
6 soon rolled around and Harry and Draco were both equally as nervous. As Draco straightened his tie,grabbed the bottle of won and flowers he looked in the mirror. 'I'm strong,amazing and I'll be great..won't it?" Draco thought but it was cut short but an alarm signalling that it was time to go. Draco walked cautiously over to Harry's door and knocked on it lightly. A very handsome looking Harry, who had a gleaming smile plastered onto his face opened the door and ushered Draco in.
"I..um got these for you.." Draco said, handing Harry the flowers and wine.
"Why thank you,dear" Harry replied softly walking over to the kitchen to out the flowers in a vase and pour them both some wine. The young Malfoy followed behind and was soon hit with the smell of Harry's amazing cooking.
"Mmmm, it smells amazing!" Draco complimented, Harry laughed and thanked him.
"Let's eat, Mr.Malfoy." Harry replied a short while later taking Draco into the dining area. The table was lit with candles and scattered with rose petals of different variations. It looked beautiful. Harry walked back into the kitchen and no less than a few moments later he walked back out with the plates of food.

They soon began eating and Draco would occasionally cut Harry off to compliment his cooking, which Harry blushed at. After dinner they ate some chocolate cake with ice-cream whilst sitting on the comfy sofa. As Harry turner to Draco he noticed that he had ice cream on his lip. "You have ice-cream on you lip, Draco." Harry laughed. Draco touched his lips but missed it.
"Here, let me help." Harry said slyly, leaning in for a kiss. Before Draco knew what was happening he felt a pair of soft lips on his. He closed his eyes and melted into the kiss. Harry's tongue swiped Draco's bottom lip and Draco opened with no obligation. Harry took control and was soon trailing kisses down Draco's neck leaning visible marks that he wouldn't be able to cover up. His hands roamed Draco's body and they soon found his belt buckle he began to undo it pushing Draco down onto his back...
I think you know what happens from there..

Damn! I've been long gone but I have a reason I promise! I took time for my schoolwork becuase I'm tryna have a good education despite not having the effort and knowing I'm gonna bu unsuccessful. Ay oh! Anyways see you guys soon, love ya'll more than Harry loves dick! Bye!