Baby steps..or more like toddler steps

As Harry pulled away from the kiss, breathless and his lips swollen. He didn't do anything but smile because he simply couldn't stop grinning, and neither could Draco. This was perfect,them together, looking into the others eyes with love.

Later into the evening the two were cuddled up on the sofa watching movies and just enjoying each others presence when Draco spoke up.
"Harry..what are we?" He questioned turning to Harry. Potter paused the TV and faced Draco as well before giving the reply,
"What do you want us to be?". Draco didn't know how to answer that to be honest. Everything was going quickly but it was also going at a ridiculously, pain-stakingly slow pace in their relationship. What did he want them to be?
After a few more moments of silence he finally spoke, "A couple Harry. I want to be a couple who walk down the streets into the shopping centre holding hands, and go shopping together just to mess around and make jokes. I want to wake up every morning with you in my bed and go to sleep with you there too. I want there to be ups and downs because they will make our relationship stronger. All I want Harry is for you to say yes. Say yes to the one question..Will you be my boyfriend?"
He took a deep,ragged breath and stared into Harry's eyes, trying to figure out Harry's thoughts.
"Yes Draco. Of course it's a yes! As for the moving in dynamics I'm sure that can be arranged but my apartment will take some time to get sorted. But after that we are good to go!" Harry beamed, hugging Draco tightly.
Time skip}
Harry's pov:
I turned off the tv and went to turn to Draco when I noticed he was asleep. I knew leaving him on the sofa to sleep wouldn't be the best option so I slowly got up, careful not to wake him. I picked him up bridal style, before walking along the corridor towards my bedroom. When I got their I laid him on my king sized bed, taking off his shoes, jeans and boxers but leaving on his t shirt. I grabbed some boxers and put them on him, Gryffindor red (a/n reference to the first few chapters when Draco was still a lil baby} and put the blankets over him. I soon got changed and got into bed beside him, laying my head on his chest and slowly drifting into sleep..

Draco's pov
I woke up to the sound of rustling about in the bedroom and groaned, not opening my eyes though. "Morning sleep head" came a soft voice to from the far side of the room. I didn't recognise it so I jumped out of bed, now fully awake staring at the figure in my room.
"Wooooahhh, it's me Draco! Harry. Clam down, love." Harry said soothingly, I immediately calmed down, breathing a sigh of relief. Last night felt like a dream, me and Harry hadn't exactly established that we were a couple I guess we both just assumed, or at least I did..
I set a mental note for me to ask him about him later, but for now I wanted to make him some breakfast and tell Pansy EVERYTHING!

Harry's pov
I resumed getting dressed after Draco had calmed down and began to think, remembering last night and the lead up to it. Draco and I never actually said to each other "will you be my boyfriend" I suppose we just assumed considering the confessions and kissing, along with sleeping in the same bed..or maybe it was just me who thought we were.

I was aware that at one time or another I would have to ask him but right now I needed to talk to Hermione, she always made me feel better about what to do in relationships. Looking over , I saw that Draco wasn't in the room anymore and the door was open, allowing he smell of bacon,eggs and pancakes topped with maple syrup to flow through in the air. The scent was amazing and I followed it down to he kitchen (a/n Harry's apartment is two stories). To my surprise I found Draco in the kitchen, a pink apron on cooking the muggle way. When had he learnt to do that?!
"It smells amazing Draco!" I complimented, walking up behind him to wrap my hands around his waist, resting my chin on his shoulder.
"Harry, as much as I appreciate the love..I'm trying to not fuck up the one meal I can cook without magic!" He huffed, pouting his lip. I chuckled, letting go of his waist, this time standing next to him; I stood with my head to the side, laying on his shoulder, smiling. Just smiling. 
The only sounds were the sizzle of the bacon and the breathing of the two, to most it would be awkward, but to me  it was perfect. As long as I had him by my side I felt as if nothing could hurt me anymore. That he kept me safe from the troubles of the world and the scary goblins who work at gringotts..WAIT AUTHOR CUT THAT OUT DONT LEAVE IT IN!