Back to normal?

Harry and Draco had been called into the headmasters office but they didn't know why. As they knocked on the frame of the painting a voice came from inside "Enter!"
The two came in and sat in two seats both confused. "Would you like a chocolate Draco?" Asked Dumbledore. Draco nodded and smiled at the professor taking the chocolate out the bowl.
"Now, I'm sure you're wondering why I have summoned you here today. Well, Professor Snape May of found the cure to Draco's issue here. The downside is he'll remember everything. Severus should be here soon-" He was cut off by a knock and Snape entering holding a goblet with red smoke coming out of it.
"The potion Albus."
"Thank you. And if it doesn't work he will be okay?"
"Yes I can assure you that he will be fine." Snape said before placing the goblet down on the desk and leaving the office. When Draco was given the potion his bottom lip quivered, Harry quickly pulled him into his lap and took the goblet from his hands. "Ready?"
Draco nodded and opened his mouth as Harry poured the red liquid in. Draco began to hiccup and a burst of light appeared before normal sized Draco was sitting on Harry's lap. Harry blushes and tapped Draco on the shoulder who turned around and blushed at seeing Harry and realising there current position. Draco jumped up and looked down sighing in relief at the sight of his robes.
"Well the potion seems to of worked. Now boys, it's time for dinner so you best be off." Dumbledore smiled as the boys began walking out.

—-
Thanks for looking after me...Harry" the name felt foreign on his tongue.
"It's fine..Draco."
"Hey I've been meaning to ask you do you want a truce.. I'm just sick of the arguing and I mean I like you like a lot and shit I just-"
Draco was cut off by soft lips on his and the cold, stone wall on his back. He was surprised and first but soo realised "Holy shit im kissing my crush!" And kissed back. A few pairs of footsteps grew closer but the boys didn't hear them as they were caught up in the moment.
"Hey, Harry. Ginny and I wanted to ap-" The voice of Ron was cut off as he gasped at the sight causing the two boys to stop and reluctantly move away. Harry cleared his throat.
"So..you were saying Ron.."
"We'll tell you at dinner Harry.." Ginny Replied dragging Ron to the great hall. When they were completely out of sight Harry urned to Draco,
One question, be my boyfriend?"
"Of course Prince." Draco beamed back at Harry, giving him a quick kiss on his temple before running to catch up with Pansy and Blaise who were on their way to the great hall. Harry smiled maybe Draco being a baby wasn't so bad after all. He thought.

Ahh! Omg! Thank you for 275 reads! This is also #71 on the tag "spells"! Also this isn't the end yet I have decided to write three of more chapters and publish them all at the same time rather than one chapter every week. So now it will be 3+ chapters every two or one days!