goofy smile 2 (bxb)

I couldn't sleep.

If he was mad at me why would he want me to come to his game? What if he wants to end things? What if he embarrasses me infront of everyone? I couldn't stop asking myself What if. I was driving myself crazy. Anyways the game starts in an half an hour so I have to leave.

I get in my car and drive to school. When i get there, there is still like 15 minutes, so what do I do? I stay and wait until there's 5 mins and I get out. I head for the main entrance, when i walk in there are people walking around, most are sitting down on the benches. While I'm walking I get someone jumps on my back for a second I think it's Spencer, but it's Jamie, my best friend.

"You didn't tell me you were coming." she says. "I wasn't really planning to." I say. "What changed your mind?" she asks

"well yesterday Spencer and I were just in my room, then I just really don't know what happened— and I told him what I was thinking. Just like a bunch of things and on was if he'd ever come out. Then he just got up, told me to come to the game, and left. I've been stressing about it all night." I explain, and yes, Jamie is the only person who knows about Spencer and I.

"Babyyyyy." she says and hugs me tightly. I didn't think i needed a hug so bad before she did it. I hugged her back. "Let's go." she say holding my hand.

We walk to the benches and sit in the top corner, because those are the only two empty seats. Apparently the game started and I see Spencer. He was running around with the ball in his hand.

The entire game everyone was screaming— including Jamie— while I just sat there, I actually didn't know what the hell was going on. I also didn't want to draw any attention to myself. According to Jamie they had to score once more to win. Which they did and they won I guess.

I really didn't care. I was just staring at Spencer the whole time, now this is the point where those sluts would start jumping on him. So I just decided to get up and avoid seeing that.

I was walking down the staircase when I hear my name, loud and clear, as in like everybody heard it too. I turn around to the field, and Spencer was standing in the middle of the field and his friends were surrounding him. He was smiling, like the stupid goof he is. It's a smile to die for. I only got to see it rarely.

"Riley." he said once again pulling me out of my thoughts. "Get your ass down there." I hear Jamie say behind me and push me a bit.

I walk down the staircase and head for the field, he comes running, his friends after him. I look at him weirdly, then at his friends who are actually smiling at me. Which may I add, they never do.

"Listen up everybody." he says to the mic. With in seconds everyone is quite. "This boy right in front of me is fucking amazing. I mean it he's fucking amazing." he says and smiles at me again.

"He's so many things, adorable, kind-hearted, patient, but also he's my boyfriend. He actually has been for a while, but he's mine, all mine." he says and my jaw is hanging open.

He just called me his boyfriend. HE JUST CALLED ME HIS BOYFRIEND IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE FUCKING SCHOOL. His teammates are cheering and everyone else is quite.

His gives the mic to one of his friends and then step right in front of me. He puts one hand on my neck and the other on my hips and pulls me closer to him.

"Im so okay with coming out Riley. I love you, and I'd do anything to prove it to you." He says. "I think you just did." I say and he laughed. Then he closes the gap between us with a kiss. It's a passionate kiss, I love these kinds of kisses, and I kiss him back, I feel him smiling so I pull away.

We hear everyone cheering from the benches and i turn to the benches. It's so surreal. I thought this day would never happen. I turn back to Spencer smiling.

"Why are you crying?" he asks. "They're happy tears." I say with a chuckle. "That happy?" he asks
"That happy." I said with a smile.

—————————

Hola :)

So here is the second part, I love how i ended it lmao. Anyways i hope you like it and like vote and comment.

If you're reading this then, I love you :)