gone (angst)

!!!TW— SUICIDE!!!
I WARNED YOU, READ ONLY IF YOU WANT
——————————

"No! I don't care what you say, I'm not letting you go!" Park yelled, clenching his lovers arm.

"Pa-park please.. I can't do this anymore." The boy sobbed. He was tired of everything, he just wanted it to end so he wouldn't feel anything anymore.

He never meant for Park to find him that quick. The boy left him a note apologizing for what he was going to do but Park wasn't supposed to read that until he was gone.

"No Alan pl-please y-you can't do this. I-I can't l-i've without y-you. Please A-Alan I l-love you," Park cried out. He was holding onto his boyfriend for dear life, trying so hard to pull him back.

"W-we'll get th-through this Alan I-I promise, just please l-let's go h-home," He choked out. Just the mere thought of having to live without the love of his life made him weak to his knees.

Alan turned to face his boyfriend who's eyes were bloodshot red. The only boy who managed to keep alive all these years. Park had no idea but he was the reason Alan was happy when he was.

He was the only reason for Alan's happiness. But as always Alan's happiness was always ruined. His parents had to ruin everything for him. They never liked seeing Alan happy.

They didn't think he deserved it. And neither did he. Not after his older brother sacrificed his life for him in a house fire a couple years back. His older brother that his parents loved and adored deeply.

Alan was stuck in his room on the third floor when his brother realized that he wasn't outside with them. Being who he was he ran inside ignoring their mothers screams. He ran up the stairs to the third floor.

He heard Alan banging on his door that their parents always locked. He quickly unlocked it and they both rushed downstairs. His brother had exhaled so much smoke that he collapsed on the ground moments after they got to the second floor.

Alan tried to help him up but he just shook his head.

"I'm so sorry for not being a better big brother Al," He said, coughing harshly. "I love y-you so much," He coughed out before pushing Alan away.

Alan didn't know what to do but it was getting hard for him to breathe so he ran. He ran for the door and left his brother behind.

The biggest mistake of his life.

The mistake that would haunt him till finally took his last breath.

Alan looked at his lovers eyes with so much love and hurt. Park looked so broken and Alan could only guess he looked worse.

"I'm so sorry baby. I love you forever," Alan said his voice barely a whisper but Park heard him loud and clear.

His eyes widened in panic and before he could do anything Alan shoved him aside and took his own life. Park let out a shrieking scream quickly crawling to the edge of the building.

"ALAN!! NO NO!" He yelled over and over again seeing his lovers lifeless body laying on the concrete.

Park yelled and screamed as the paramedics dragged him from the top of the building into an ambulance. His throat felt scratchy and he felt dizzy.

"A-Alan," He whimpered, laying limp against the wall. He's never going to see his lover ever again.

He's gone, Park kept repeating as the paramedics checked him and while the police tried to interrogate him. He kept repeating that sentence on his way home and when he got into him and Alan's old room.

He's gone, he thought as he walked upstairs with a paper in his hand to the same roof Alan jumped off of.

He's gone, he repeated looking down where his boyfriends dead body laid a couple hours earlier.

"I love you forever more," He whispered, closing his eyes, holding the paper to his heart before it was all gone.