little mate (bxbxb)

HI hello yes I finally posted. This has been a draft for god knows how long so I thought I'd finish it, there MIGHT be a part 2, I'm not sure yet, but I hope you enjoy and please like, vote, comment, and shareeee.

I LOVE YOU ALL xxx

also imagine those are their wolves, and charlie's would be a bit shorter ^^^^^

————————

   Normally in wolf dictionary an omega is the at the bottom of the wolf pyramid thing, and yes that is that case here, but, also normally omegas are usually servants or housemaids, but not here. Not in this household.

Now if you ask me why I wouldn't know how to answer. Here we're all close, and everyone is included in everything, well Alpha Ben tries to include everyone. He does great at his job. Now that's not the main point here.

The main point is that Alpha Ben's sons will be taking his place soon when they turn 18, they are the polar opposite of their dad. They believe that omegas should always be servants and housemaids, basically what they're made for.

Alpha Ben is very aware of that and from what I've heard is that he's tried to talk to his sons about it I don't know how that ended up tho. Anyways all of us omegas are scared of what's to come when Alpha Bens sons take his place.

Other than that on the same day, they become Alphas they also find their mate. Considering they're twins, they will probably share a mate. I don't think they mind because sharing is caring.. right? Yeah right.

Let's keep the fact that they don't like omegas aside for a second, whoever their mate it is so lucky. Alphas sons -Xander and Reed- are beyond hot. And yes I am gay. And yes I might have a little crush on them but that's all it'll be. A crush.

They look nothing alike yet they're both their kind of hot. You've got Xander, dirty blond hair, blue eyes, full-on buff, muscles, and tall, like very tall. His wolf is a mix of black and white and beautiful blue eyes.

Then Reed, pitch-black hair, green eyes, an acceptable buff, muscles, and also very tall. His wolf is a mix of white and brown with gorgeous green eyes. In conclusion, both very hot in human form and wolf form.

The twin's birthday is tomorrow, the second they turn 18 they'll be able to sniff out their mate, so everyone has to be gathered up in the main room by then. It's going to very intense.

THE NEXT DAY

It's today. It's going to happen any minute now. It's around 3:10 pm right now and everyone is excited unlike me, I'm scared shitless. What's going to happen after today, how are they and everyone else going to treat the rest of the omegas and me I?

That's a question I don't know the answer to, and it's killing me. We'll just have to wait till tomorrow I guess. Alpha Ben tied a cloth around his son's eyes- it's tradition- and waited.

A few more minutes had passed when Reed's nose started twitching-considering he came out first- Xander followed not long after, they held hands and started going after their mate's scent. People moved out of the way as they walked.

I was standing next to my best friend-Claire- when they walked in our direction, we both moved out of their way, they moved with us, my eyes widened as everyone gasped.

Alpha Ben came to us broke me and Claire apart, he pushed her to one side and me to the other. The twins followed me as I moved, everyone gasped again, I included.

Me? I'm their mate? No, no way, first of all, I'm a GUY, and I'm positive they aren't gay. Second of all, I'm an OMEGA, there's no way they'd except as their mate. They're going to reject me, they're going to see who it is -ME- and walk away.