staurday (bxb)

Here's this. Not sure what it is but I guess it's something right? yeah, this will do for now hehe, anyways. don't forget to like, vote,
comment and shareeee <333

LOVE YOU ALL xxx

—————————

      Every Saturday Alissa -my best friend- and I have to do something, from the hours 4 pm till 9 pm. It was a silly deal we made with each other when we were younger. Yet we still did it. Every Saturday.

Alissa and I were friends since Kindergarten. We were in the same school up until 6th grade. Her parents decided to change her school. It was fine because we still got to see each other. Everyday.

For this week's Saturday we decided we would go out for lunch. Then go to the mall and buy a bunch of outfits we both definitely didn't need. A few other things too, to mess with when we got back home. After we were done with the mall we went to a little pizza place for dinner. When it was almost 9:30 pm we went back to her place.

We threw all the bags in her room and collapsed on the bed.

"I don't think I've ever shopped this much. And I'm not even joking." Alissa said laughing. And I honestly same, I've never bought this much stuff at once. "True," I said. "What do you wanna do now?" She asked getting up and sitting in the ground.

"I don't- oh no I know, let's try a few of those temporary tattoos you bought," I suggested. In my entire 16 years of living, I've never once tried temporary tattoos.

"Oh yeah, let's DO THAT." She got excited and jumped up. I laughed and got up and walked to the door. "I'll go get a damp towel," I said leaving her room.

I went to the kitchen and got a towel from one of the cabinets. As I walked to the sink, Alan -Alissa's brother- walks into the kitchen. Now, before I say anything let me tell you I'm gay, and yes everyone knows, even him. And my parents. And everyone.

I've liked Alan since I was like 13 and this crush thing never goes away, like ever I swear. Even if I was in a relationship and I see him my heart flutters and I feel like there are butterflies in my stomach.
To make matters worse he came in shirtless. Okay, he's seriously asking me to jump him right now.

"Oh hey, Rowan." He said walking to the fridge as if I'm not here about to lose it. "Hey, A-Alan." There's this thing I do when he's around. I stutter a lot. And that's really not a good way to impress someone you like. "Alissa's in her room?" He asked. "Yeah, s-she's in there," I replied.

As I wet the towel I heard him shuffling around somewhere behind me. As I squeezed the towel a pair of hands snuck around my sides. I tensed up and almost lost grip of the towel in my hands.

"Why so tense Rowan?" Alan asked teasingly as his head laid on my shoulder. Oh, I don't know. Maybe because you're way to close to me and if you don't move away I won't be able to hold it in anymore and now I see that's maybe what you want! Sneaky bastard.

What's wrong?" He asked. I could feel his breath on my neck, and oh boy it's driving me insane right now.

"A-Alan," I whispered. I know this isn't going to end well already. "Yes, Rowan?" He seemed so chill, of course, he would be, he isn't on the verge oh exploding. "I- um- A-Alissa could come i-in any s-second now," I said starting to kinda panic.

"Oh is that what you're worried about?" He asked while his hands started moving up and down my sides. "You aren't at all worried about what I'm doing?" He asked. "I'm- I don't know," I said putting the towel on the counter and turning around to face him.

He's not really taller than me but I still have to look up to fully see his face. He looked at me and said exactly nothing. Creepy. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him back a little bit. He let out a small laugh and I smiled a bit.

He held my wrists and brought them down and walked closer to me this time. At this point, my head was facing his chest. Because I don't think I'll be able to stop myself if I looked up. Those lips. God, I wouldn't be able to resist his lips.

"Look at me." He said. No. Not happening. Never gonna happen Alan. "Rowan look at me." It sounds like he's about to lose his patience. It's gonna happen. I looked up at him and he smiled.

He leaned in closer to my ear. "Are you okay with this." He whispered. I nodded slowly. He started kissing from my neck up to my lips where he stopped. He cupped my face and looked me in the eyes.

"I've been thinking of this since the moment I laid my eyes on you Rowan." He smiled and leaned in and kissed me. The kiss was unexplainable. It was nice. Not too fast, not too slow. Not sloppy. A perfect amount of intensity. It was passionate. Basically, It was perfect.