The Showers (The Guys)

These are headcanons of the UA dorm's showers. They will be split between the girls and boy showers. I'm just writing this because I'm in a bit of a writer's block unfortunately 😔

The guy's showers

•Soap bars got banned after an incident that happened where Kaminari dropped the soap bar and when he went to pick it up Sero put his finger in his bootyhole.

•You can imagine anyone you want snitched.

•Izuku uses kids All Might shampoo, it's banana scented. One time Kirishima and Bakugou were fighting and accidentally threw it on the ground, causing it to break.

•Izuku got very mad.

•Shouto uses mint and strawberry scented shampoo (it smells really good) and it's actually girl shampoo so his hair is very silky.

•Izuku's hair is very floof because he uses Bakugou's hair cream to make it look "cool" but it's actually cute.

•They aren't seperated so they all shower in the same space, there are only three bathtubs and they're seperated by a curtain.

•They hit each other with their dicks.

•Izuku just stays in the corner crying and asking himself what's happening.

•Iida just yells at them and says that it's absolutely disgusting and improper and that they're going to scar Midoriya for life

•Mineta uses axe shampoo because it atracts women, but it actually smells so disgusting, it's like the inventors said "Hey let's add gasoline, cheap liquor, cologne and cum, it will make the perfect shampoo!" You know the smell that fills your nose when you walk into a bar? The smell of dirty old men and beer, but at the same time like someone mixed gasoline and grass clipings together and just hoped a great scent would appear. It smells like your psychotic ex boyfried that was't actually your boyfriend but your abusive step brother that almost raped you. It smells like pre-pubeseant, cringy, horny teenage boys. None of the girls like the smell of it and they actually cover their noses when he walks by.

•Izuku uses cinammon cookie body wash that his mom sends him every month, he ends up smelling really good.

•Satou uses cake body wash and it smells good too.

•Bakugou likes hot- almost boiling- water because it helps him sweat more, making his explosions stronger.

•Kaminari uses axe shampoo too.

•Todoroki surrounds himself with ice while showering so nobody can see what he's doing. (He doesn't masturbate, I swear-)

•Shouto uses a pink loofah with little foam hearts and squares, one time he was cleaning it and it broke, spilling the water soaked pieces of foam on the floor, the fabric coming undone. (This didn't happen to me shut up, I'm not a dumbass that drops everything, no.) (Wow Haha you are such a liar.)

•Koji doesn't hit other people with his pp either, animal whisperer is too pure for it.

•Kaminari accidentally shocks himself while showering and since electricity can go through water he shocks everyone. (Did I explain that right?)

•One time Sero bust a nut in the corner and when he looked over to the side Ojiro was looking at him shook.

•There's a bird bath on the other side specifically for Tokoyami, he's not smelly, don't you dare say that's not a proper shower/bath.

•Kaminari insist on washing Ojiro's tail for him and his friends call him gay because his tail is a "dick".

(Uh poop warning lol, if you don't like it feel free to skip.) Kirishima shits in the shower and smashes it with his foot so it can go down the drain, they hate him for it.

•Izuku rarely uses the showers because he's self-conscious about his scars, so he prefers to use the bath.

•When he uses the bath he uses an excessive ammount of bubbles.

•He uses a whole bottle in two days, and that's using the jug.

•Shaving their nutsacks is a pain.

•They tease each other about who has the hairest ballsack.

•One time someone peeked over Shoto's wall of ice and saw different colored balls and pubes.

•He got mad asf.

•Some of the boys have a habit of having sex in the showers when they think no-one is looking.

•Bakugou constantly walks around with his dick out when they change because he has big dick energy and wants to show it off.

•Smells like sweat and body odor 24/7.

•Tokoyami sometimes sits in the corner and cries.

•He's just really emo, bro.

•Aoyama's shampoo scent is so strong that they sometimes cover their noses.

•Yeah he's that dude.

•Kaminari brings in a speaker and blast s music so that it doesn't get too quiet.

•It's mostly Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea.

•And a lot of pop.

•One time All Might came in when they were changing and dried Izuku's hair because he's good dad

•He insits it's not favoritism and that he loves everyone equally.

•The girls sneaked in one time and put dye in the water.

•They looked like smurfs.

•Mineta tries to look inside the girls showers but Izuku always stops him because he's literally one with the girls.

•He also tries to get Midoriya to let him inside the girls showers because he's welcome there.

•Izuku just glares at him.