All Might/Toshinori Yagi

•It was a free day at UA one day and Nedzu let the students wear casual clothes that day. Class 1-A did a small party in their classroom and All Might, being best dad, cooked a lot of food and brought it in.

•He knows how to cook and it was bomb. And you fucking know it was good because Inko helped and she is the best cook.

•The class got full and teachers from other classes came in to take some food because they made a lot.

•He gave everyone leftovers.

•He may not be the best teacher out there, but he tries his hardest and whenever someone is struggling in a class he comes and helps.

•Even if he may not know the material too well.

•He took everyone to Disney because he had a lot of money and he doesn't buy a lot of stuff.

•Everyone felt bad because they were taken on an off day and the school wasn't paying for it, but Toshi said it was fine because they're his students and it was his choice to take them.

(•Is it actually a lot of money lost if you go there? My family treats it as if you're spending a million dollars but there's people that go almost daily.

•Probably just over here, the government is stealing our money-)

•He has a chihuahua.

•Chihuahuas are deadly.

•But All Might manages.

•He sometimes sits with the class at luch instead of going to the teacher's lounge.

•The backround picture on his phone is him, Izuku and Inko.

•It's the one that moves so whenever he opens up his phone he sees all of them smiling and laughing.

•He has a folder dedicated to pictures of the class, you know those pictures your teacher makes you stand up infront of the board and make you pose for?

•Those pictures.

•Yeah, he's that type of teacher.

•He spent a day with the bakusquad and they regret it.

•Now he knows the "cool kid" language.

•His chair is super comfy.

•Some students use it as a bed when they want to take a nap.

•He makes little doodles next to the percentage on the test.

•A lot of teachers get shamed for this, but if someone has a low grade then Yagi gives them a higher percentage so that they pass. Did I explain that right?

•He reads a lot.