Class 1-A

The dorms are included into this one! I just love it so much so I always add stuff about it! Also some dadzawa because please, how can you not believe the fact that he literally adopted the whole class?

Izuku- Is really good at tongue twisters and says them really fast because of his mumbling.

Todoroki- Constantly carries around a hydro flask full of ice and munches on them constantly.

Ochako- Since she's used to starving herself, she eats about half of her food because she can't stomach it well.

Iida- He actually really likes Harry Potter and has read each of the books more than one time.

Tsuyu- Doodles little frogs and smiley faces on the corner of her notebook when she's bored in class or finished taking notes.

Mina- She's doing fortnite dances 24/7, at first people got annoyed but then learned to just roll with it.

Kirishima- Listens to that really extreme workout music to motivate himself.

Kaminari- Has a ton of coloring books just to ruin them and make them disturbing. Aizawa found one of them and made him go to a psychiatrist to make sure that nothing is wrong with him.

Hagakure- Likes to trip people up in the common room of the dorms.

Ojiro- He teaches some of the class martial arts for 2 hours every Wednesday.

Bakugou- Has a cabinet and a part of the fridge dedicated to his spices and sauces, nobody is allowed to touch them.

Tokoyami- Plays Dark Souls and finished the game with a total amount of 0 deaths.

Koda- He has a fish tank mounted on his wall with cool pieces of "furniture" for the fishes, castles that light up, colored rocks, miniature home things.

Sato- He bakes the class sweets every time someone is sad, making sure that they are their favorites and then they all binge watch Disney movies or their favorite shows while enjoying them to try and cheer the person up. He's very prideful about it.

Jirou- She constantly hangs around Aizawa and shows him some of her favorite songs and artists.

Sero- He's self-conscious about his looks since he has acne, he's tried a lot of treatments but they almost never work.

Mineta- In his room there are a lot of pornographic magazines with a weird white, flaky and slightly sticky liquid sticking the pages together, so when someone has clean up duty they never go into his room.

Momo- She's self-conscious about her body and one time started vomiting up her food until Aizawa saw her and gave her advice, it wasn't the best since he clearly wasn't used to it but she appreciated the fact that he tried to help, she's not fully accepting of her body but she's working on loving it slowly.

Aoyama- He takes forever in the bathroom because he has a very strict skin care routine and is a perfectionist.

Shoji- He can multitask so he always vaulenteers for cleaning duty.