Midoriya Izuku

Slight NSFW, but you already knew that, didn't you? You thought that I would't add something dirty about pure boi?

•He cries every time he watches lion king.

•But c'mon, who doesn't-

•He has freckles on his shoulders, neck and hands.

•His shoe collection is massive, he has a whole closet full of shoes.

•He prefers the red shoes because his dad gave him ones when he was little and that's a way for him to keep in touch and remember him.

•He's fluent in english.

•He has a lot of friends, and online it's easier to make them since he knows english.

•He's bisexual.

•He likes a big bust and often catches himself looking at Ochako, Momo and Hatsume.

•They don't mind it, and Mei lowers her neckline whenever he passes by.

•Save the poor boi from the thots.

•He also catches himself looking at bulges.

•He tries not to, he really does, but he can't help it. If their bulges are big then imagine the full di-

•They don't mind it, the fucking man whores spread their legs to make them more noticable.

•He helps his mom cook sometimes and chats with her while doing it.

•They sometimes act more like friends than mother and son since growing up Izuku didn't have much friends (well, basically none) and Inko stayed with him and gave him everything he could ever ask for.

•Izuku is a really sweet boy, he helps in any way he can.

•He goes to Toshi's house sometimes when his mom is at work.

•Also when Inko goes over.

•Well, sometimes, she needs privacy for those kinds of things-

•In class he sits with the girls in the back and complains about the boys.

•"Ugh, Todoroki? He's handsome and all but he's too stoic for me, I feel that if we had sex his face would stay the same and his moans would sound weird."

•"Ew, Kaminari is so disgusting, he picked out a booger and ate it in front of me."

•"Oh men, so stupid, am I right?"

•They ignore the fact that he's a boy too.

•He's actually quite oblivious and never catches on when people flirt with him.

•But don't think he doesn't know level 4 type shit.

•Mineta gives him porn magazines.

•He never reads them, he throws them in the trash.

•There's literally a room made specifically for him in the nurse's room(?).

•He's lowkey scared of insects and this motherfucker literally almost watched all his friends die in the hands of villains.

•He goes into different classrooms when he's free and gives the teacher massages and talks to them.

•You know that kid in school that's on friendly terms with all the teachers and comes into your classroom unannounced and just talks to the teachers and crap?

•Well that's him.

•But he's not annoying.

•His contact list is huge and he literally has everyone's phone number.

•Yes, that includes the teachers.

•And Nedzu.

•Nedzu sends him out dated memes you find on Facebook, but he's just trying to be hip and cool, okay?

•All Might sends messages in all caps and and you can physically hear them.

•Aizawa scolds him and argues with him.

•Yamada sends him music.

•Midnight actually doesn't send nudes despite what you might say.

•Not a teacher, but Monoma sends him threatening messages.

"I'M GONNA FIGHT YOU SO HARDDDDDD!1!!1! 😡🤬😤"

•I hope you get that reference-