Chapter One: Crossfire

Earth.
Birthplace of the Human Race.
The third planet of the Solar System in the Milky Way Galaxy.

This planet is home to many different stories and events take place all over the planet. This story will be following one of these stories; it is filled with adventure, self-discovery, selflessness, trust, companionship, betrayal, growth, and heroism. Our protagonist's name: Braedey Martin, or otherwise known as the superhero Braedey the Transformer.

Our story begins in a modest little city called Coolsville. It was right here, seventeen years ago, our hero was born. From a young age, Braedey had always wanted to be a hero, growing up, he tried time and time again to protect those who were being treated unfairly, but because of his small size, he was never successful.

At the age of ten, during his summer vacation, Braedey went on a cross-country camping trip with his grandfather, Jackson Martin, and his cousin Jessie Martin. Braedey thought it was going to be an average summer hanging out with his grandfather and constantly fighting with his cousin. That is, until his first night out camping, when he came across a piece of highly advanced alien technology called the Transformatrix; an alien watch that has attached itself to his left wrist, allowing him to modify his DNA, transforming him into ten different extraterrestrial autonomous robotic superheroes from a distant planet by the name of Cybertron.

From that day forward, Braedey was thrust into an entire universe full of heroes, villains, magic, technology, aliens, and even old gods. And Braedey loved every moment of it; he was finally able to be the hero he wanted to be. Over the last seven years, Braedey has grown in maturity and power, defeating many tyrants and overlords and sometimes just the run-of-the-mill bad guys.

~*~*~

Our story now begins in downtown Coolsville, where a young man is walking out of a Corvette car dealership. This boy was around seventeen years of age with shaggy brown hair and cobalt blue eyes. He is wearing a blue jacket with white stripes and the symbol of an angular face on the left breast over the top of a black circle, along with black shoes. On his left arm is a small device that resembles a round, blue watch with white highlights, with said highlights converging on the black faceplate to form the Transformatrix insignia; an Autobot logo with a sword going through the middle of it in a vertical opposition, the hilt of the sword on top.

This young man is Braedey Martin... bearer of the Transformatrix, Second-In-Command of the Autobots, 'Saviour of the Universe', protege to Optimus Prime, Protector Of Earth, 'Knight of the Primes', fighter for Freedom, Peace and Creation, and the being who's vanquished the Incarnation Of Destruction; Unicron, the Chaos Bringer.

Looking down at his left hand, Braedey only frowned at the device he had been using nearly half his life. It was similar to the Transformatrix, but it didn't resemble what it looked like beforehand. It retains the central component and selection interface, the dial with the Autobot symbol. While the watch band is more sleek and aerodynamic. It may have the same general features and extensions of the original Transformatrix, including Voice Command Mode, Master Control, an A.I., detect other Transformatrix cores. But the cool thing about this new Transformatrix though, is that it has a cool feature called the Evolution Function. This feature evolves the aliens into their ultimate forms, granting them new powers and abilities that are more powerful than ever.

The Evolution Function works by placing the CNA, or Cyber Nucleic Acid, of any and all Cybertronians in a certain simulation, making it suffer the worst possible scenario in millions of theoretical years in order to "force" evolution in the genetic code in the virtual environment; the evolutionary developments are then modified into the existing DNA. This "survival of the fittest" method of evolving the aliens makes the Ultimates more suited for combat.