Chapter Two: A New Member To The Force

Previously...

Braedey sighed, then turned to Vert. "Well, if this Sage person is as good as you say, then I'll take you up on the offer." He holds his hand out to him.

"Well, alright then." Vert shakes hands with Braedey. "We'll hook your car up with the Buster, and the brothers will tow it along. You can ride with Stanford in the Reverb." He suggested. "And later on, we'd like to ask some questions."

"Okay. I'll answer those questions. And also, as long as he doesn't play dubstep and screamo music, then we're good." Braedey mentioned, and the others laugh, except for Stanford, of course.

The Blue Bolt was hooked up behind the Buster, and Braedey jumps into the Reverb, while the others jump into their respected cars. With that, the Battle Force 5 drive away to their base of operations, alongside their new guest and his car.

~*~*~

Soon enough, the Battle Force 5 arrive at their secret base of operations, the Hub. It seemed like some kind of towering spark plug or something, with a number of roads interconnecting to the main central piece.

"Wow." Braedey climbs out of the Reverb, as he looks around at the base. "This is one super base. How in the world did you build this?" He asked.

"It wasn't because of us." Vert stated to him, as someone appeared out of thin-air next to him. "This is Sage, a blue Sentient."

Sage looks to be a translucent light blue female humanoid with a robotic design, her appearance is that resembling a feminine robot without armour, with what could be clear blue wiring around her physical form, while her feet look to be heel-shaped. Her eyes were bright, her irises white and what would be the whites of her eyes a hollow blue.

"My, my. Back home on my Earth, we haven't come close to physical energy humanoids." Braedey commented, looking over at Sage. "I am impressed."

"I must thank you for your compliment." Sage thanked, then she dons a face of curiosity. She suddenly begins to scan Braedey's physical form and his car, which seemed to raise some flags in her head. "Hmm. How curious. Your machinery is quite unique, along with your own." She even scans the Transformatrix, taking in the whole of the structure. "This is most intriguing."

"Speaking of which..." Vert looked over to Braedey, along with the others. "I'd be wishing to know more about you, and about how you even came here, and more."

"Well... okay, then." Braedey conceited to Vert's words, breathing a sigh. "I'll tell you all everything... but, you should take a seat. It'll be a very long story."

Per his instructions, everyone got some seats in the huge garage, while Sage simply stood nearby. All of them gathered around one person in particular: Braedey.