Chapter Three: Braedey's First Battlezone

A/N: first off, I wish to give a shout-out to Flamewarrior11 for this one, especially since he came up with the idea for the Battlezone, along with creating the Battle Key. Wicked stuff!!

~*~*~

"WOO-HOO! This car is beyond stellar!"

In his Transformer racecar, Braedey races across the Nevada salt flats, a smile plastered across his face, as his car accelerates up to 200mph with no hesitation, as he goes along. He next turns the car into Hotrod Mode, and jets of flame engulf his four wheels, as he races along, nothing but a flaming blur in his wake. He mentally said to himself he's got some hot wheels.

A few moments later, Braedey pulls to a stop, his car turning back to normal, and he opens up his car's canopy, climbing out of his car. "Vert, I've gotta hand it to Sage; she can make one seriously awesome car." He commented to the Saber driver.

"I'm glad you like it." Vert agreed with the brunette. "We need someone like you against the Vandals and the Sark."

"Still, I'm very new to fighting against the Vandals and Sark, but with driving? I can do that better than any other driver back in my world." Braedey shrugged to him.

Just then, an alarm sounds off from within the garage. "Stormshock detected." Sage's voice calls out on the Transformatrix. Braedey and Sage programmed the watch to have a Comms system that works with Sentient tech. "In T-Minus 90."

"Let's Roll Out!" Braedey announced, and Vert nodded.

"Hey. Nice line." Vert commented to him.

A few seconds later, the Saber, Buster, Reverb, Tangler, Chopper, and Transformer race away through the desert, all their drivers ready for battle, and Braedey enjoying the ride with them.

"Hang tight, Braedey." Vert advises to Braedey, just as they are approaching the stormshock tornado. "First ride into a stormshock can get wild."

"I've dealt with worse things than this, let me tell you that." Braedey shrugged, then shifts up another gear. "Let's do this!" He plants his foot down hard on the accelerator, and the Transformer rockets ahead, a flames firing from the jet exhaust.

The Battle Force 5 head up into the stormshock, riding up the tornado, and soon enter the portal. As they exit on the other side, Braedey sees they've landed in some kind of prehistoric planet, like that of Earth, but over 70 million years ago. There are fauna around them that only existed millions of years ago, the sky being a brighter blue than ever, and in addition, it looked more like a heaven than hell.