Change

His head moves to the side. As he slowly looked back and glanced at Blue, with a blank face. The essence of his eyes dazzled with the sun's beam of light. 

Blue slowly moved her foot forward

Blue slowly moved her foot forward. Then her other, and quickly started walking at a fast pace. The indoraptor moved his head back facing the hill he came from. Blue caught up to him, her feet dragged the sand around. 

Blue still kept her distance from the indoraptor, yet was curious to why he was so calm and did not react harshly towards her. She bounced against the hill she was so desperately trying to crawl up, her limbs dragged in like quicksand. In a split second, she was pushed up from her thighs by the indoraptor, as he shoved his head against her forcing her to move up. She could see the rest of the sun from there, its beauty and grace brought her back to the thought of freedom. Her feet hit the ground hard and kept her up straight, the indoraptor soon reached the top as well. Silence clung to the air, the indoraptor contemplating. Blue worried what she might be getting into.  he tried to kill my family, my friends, yet I'm sitting waiting for him to speak. What could he wa-  before blue could finish her trembling thoughts they were interrupted by the indoraptors voice.

"Is this the moon?" The indoraptor spoke, Blue puzzled stared at him confused at his question. Yet he probably has never seen the real world for what it is.

"No, this is Sun," Blue spoke on the edge of laughing. The indoraptor "ohed" in response. Yet silenced quickly reentered the atmosphere.

"I want to become like you Blue, controllable. " Indoraptor stuttered, "After all my killings, I still want to kill." Once more did he pause. Blue frightened but at the same time, she was able to hear him without jumping for having a physical reaction.

"I want to kill you."

The indoraptor finally spoke. Blue's eyes widened hearing those words,

"But please hear me out, at the same time I find no joy in it, I make myself sick, im a mix of different things. I don't know how to put it but I look and act more like you but at the same time I know I'm not. I'm an experiment by the humans." The indoraptor's head jerked towards Blue looking right into her eyes sharing the same blank emotion. She already knew he was exactly like the I-rex but smaller.

"Will you help me become normal?" Blue scared even more thoughts rushed into her head in seconds: I don't know you. Why me. Did you forget? But not one was even thinking of her appearance. Her face looked so freaked out but worried too.

2