New Life

The Indoraptor limbs rested against the sand, his claws clanged together as he stared at Blue. She turned her face to the sky and sighed, her head came down after a long thought. The indoraptor waited impatiently. He did want to change, that was the truth but he could not control what he was made for, a killing machine. Though he was able to control it a bit. He still wanted to shed blood from his prey, through Blue he felt as if he can control it more, most likely because he needed her but had zero clues to show her he was not going to betray her. Blue's a little more than half his size so he had to look down to make eye contact. Blue lifted her head completing the Indoraptors wish of eye contact as she had carefully been watching him in the corner of her eye.

"Why?" Is all Blue could say after all that time wasted was just a simple 'why'.

"Because I don't want to be controlled by the human's wishes, I want to be free from this, I don't want to be a monster, please Blue, you're like me teach me your ways." Blue jerked at the word free. The indoraptor stood up as he interested. He stood on two legs and gazed across the hills in the desert.

"Okay," Blue hesitated, she could not believe what came out of her mouth, did she really mean it. It just slipped out not a thought. The indoraptor grinned. His eyes shifted towards blue. He went to his quadruple pose and shook his tail. Blue gently lifted her legs off the ground, one after the other. Freedom was going to have to wait. A large gust of air hit the two as Blue stared at the Indoraptors quills waving against the breeze. His eyes widened and his foot slipped back.

 His eyes widened and his foot slipped back

"What the hell was that." He said confused. Blue still had a hard time understanding how he never been outside, his whole life.