Kill

Blue's P.O.V

My body started freezing as I ran to the direction the indoraptor was heading towards. parades of rain dance all around. with the sand sinking with every step I took. he moved faster than me but I tried to keep up with his paste. it was hard to see him at times but the loud thunder helped me make out him. he finally stopped as he turned his head looking at me, once we made eye contact I felt like he was staring into my soul, the loud noises made me uncomfortable and nervous. he turned his head away for me facing a pitch black hole and started walking towards it. I quickly followed, I sneezed a bit more and felt really sick I've never been in any conditions like this before, when the humans had left I had experience rain and thunder but I don't remember it being this harsh. the cave was so dark, I couldn't see anything but the light streaks colored a soothing gold located on the indoraptor helped me see where he was. I soon collapsed In 1 or 2 seconds in. my legs felt numb and the indoraptor quickly looked towards me in responding to the loud thud, surprised to see me on the floor.

"What's wrong?" the indoraptor said looking at me, I felt so weak like at any moment he could just kill me,

"C-cold," that's the only thing I could say from my lips like the last bit of energy I had was drained for me. he walked closer to me his snout almost touching me, he was so large and bigger than me, making me feel really intimidated. he started to sniff me making me jerk my head a little away. His limbs started walking to my side, all I could think of was the worst. soon though did I feel something wrap around me, it was warm. I turned my head behind me to locate the indoraptor and see what was going on. Yet only to see him laying around me, his tail almost touching his nose, as he caged me in a body of warmth. His eyes were closed, maybe asleep. I lifted my head up to see the rain and thunder dooming that outside. I continued to lay my head down on the cold hard floor and closed my eyes.

~Next Morning~

Indoraptor P.O.V

I shifted my head opening my eyes to see blue resting her head and my back, she was still sound asleep. my stomach started to rumble as it has been for a while sense I last ate, hoping blue would not notice. Though I can't keep this up I needed to find food.

it would be so easy to kill blue right now she wouldn't even feel anything.

NO! What am I thinking???

My four limbs lifted up my body weight, my quills swifting at the sudden movement. I pressed my head against Blues flank, She felt warmer luckily, and moved my head to see the outside world from the cave. As I walked the sun was out the rain had vanished and the sand felt moist. There was no wind it felt pretty dead hopefully that's not the same with food.

No ones P.O.V

As Time passed blue opened her eyes to see the missing entity, she was worried where the indoraptor went hoping he would come back soon. she still felt weak but her body temperature was back in place. she lifted herself up and sniffed the air hoping she would find something to eat, but to no avail. the indoraptor came across nothing, walking a bit more until he heard a loud scream from up above. it was one of the winged dinosaurs He sometimes heard from his cage but he never really saw them or any other dinosaur in fact. his eyes closely gazed at it. swirling in circles hovering over him. he lowered his back getting ready to pounce up. His legs left the ground, tearing at the wing of the animal, is jaws slammed down, puncturing the wing as gravity pulled both of them down.

Sorry for taking so long on this I hope this was longer and yall enjoyed it <3 A vote would be very appreciated and would mean a lot.