My Name?

Blues P.O.V

I stood patiently waiting for the indoraptor. I slowly started to believe he had left me for dead. Why wouldn't he? He was a killing machine, humans made him, he was cursed. and that's how it will stay, there is no hope for him. I started walking out of the cave. My scales basking from the sun, warming me up. I looked left and right to see nothing except sand, not surprised. I was hungry and needed water. I can't just stay in a hell hole like this waiting to die. I turned my body, as my trotting turned to run leaving everything behind. I kept my claws close and my head straight. It hadn't been too long since morning, I could still see the sun high up. I felt the soft sand on the heels of my feet, a good sensation. But I now can finally go back to my journey. trying my best to block out all sounds and my surroundings. CAW CAW I stopped in place, Shifting my head to my side towards the direction the sound that interrupted me came from. A black figure holding their head high and their tail low looking around caught my eye. The faint golden stripes helped me realize what it was. I sighed, but when it came out it didn't sound like a disappointed one. He was standing at the front of the den lowering his head sniffing the sand and air, clearly trying to track me. before I could start heading toward him because I knew there was no way I could get rid of him now his eyes faced me. He trotted his way toward me as I turned my side and started walking his direction.

 "Why did you leave?" He questioned almost walking into me.

"I should be asking you that." I snorted at surprising him.

 "I went out for a walk." He replied. In the crevasses of his gums and teeth were stained crimson blood, honestly terrifying to look at. it looked old but at the same time, the blood looks new, probably lying and went out and got a bite. 

No ones P.O.V

board gust of wind hit them, as it drifted through the solid rich black quills of the indoraptor. The burst swirled with the sand with its very drained saturated reddish yellow, less colored than the indoraptors strang messy line. Soon after did it sound like the world stopped spinning, A silence that swallowed them both with no words to speak. It gave time for the indoraptor to think about Blue and her name, about he never had one, though he recalled something, something very veg but still similar. Blue grew the need to leave, as her appetite grew and her thirst increased. She gapped prepared to say something but was quickly cut off. Name, do I have a name? The indoraptor stared at the ground puzzled. Thinking for made his head hurt. Blue overthought his questioned never thinking about him having a name except for indoraptor. A name that was handed to him by the humans. "I remember I had a name." He stood there in agony so many blank memories left in his head. Blue sat there, waiting. The Indoraptor recalled something his thoughts where dark seeing a girl dressed in red, blond silky hair with some brown mixed in there. Her pale white skin made it easier to see her in the dark area he laid in. She would come down and talk at times, not much but I do recall she called me something. It was different.

Rip...

....Ripper

Ripper's P.O.V

My name was Ripper, a name kindly given to me by a girl who didn't do what the other humans did, hurt me, experiment me, enclosed me. Though I saw them, all the same, I just wanted to kill all of them. They all just hurt me, it was my instinct too. I looked up to see the same Blue her eyes barely opened.

"Ripper," I harshly spoke. Blue's eyes opened wide, I stared into them. Her amber-colored looking elegant against the light as her pupils looked at me. 

"Ripper was a name, a name given to me by a human," I paused thinking why she stood out, not nice they never where, "one that did not hurt me." All I could think of. 

"Ripper, huh?" Blue replied in a fast paste, My head tilted as he rocked his tail. I replied with a yeah under his breath, still heavy on thinking.

"We should get going, I'm starving," Blue complains. Blue slowly started to back up, I hesitated to agree had Blue already leaped off and started running.

OMG tysm for 1k+ readsss i appreciate it so much and sorry for my LONG writer's block this took me so lonnggggg. also wanted to get this part asap so I'm terribly sorry for any errors!!! <33