1: His Hideout

"Kawaii~Chan, was stumbling around in total darkness part of your plan?" Travis asked her, feeling frustrated. Aaron handed him the lighter, "You give us the fire, we'll give Specter a treatment of hell."

All of them: Aaron, Aphmau, Katelyn, Travis, Reaper (Dante's ghost is inside the robot), Garroth, Laurance, and Nana 'Kawaii~Chan' Ishida walked through the dark, wet, and rusty tunnel, looking for Specter, the one man that everyone, even the United States Marines feared.

"KC, how do we know we're here?" Aphmau asked her. "Kawaii~Chan will let Aphmau~Chan if we find the entrance." KC responded in Third Person talk. "Why do you always speak in Third Person?" She asked her, "It is possibly personal to her." Reaper responded to her.

Minutes pasted and nothing else. "Everyone," KC spoke up, "Kawaii~Chan has found the entrance!" In front of her, is a carved hole in the wall, with a poster covering it from the other side.

She rips it.

RIP. RIP. TEAR.

"Where have you taken us Ms

"Where have you taken us Ms.Chan?" Travis asked her, nearly chocking on his air. "This is Specter's hideout." She responded to him. "Then let's hunt down this rat." Aaron pulled out his Dingo and went searching. The others followed. The dark figure saw them and  silently followed them all.

30 minutes passed

Katelyn founded the Infirmary Room, "Guys, I founded a room called the Infirmary. I'm going in." She kicked down the door, causing a loud slam to be heard. "Katie, what the hell was that?" Travis asked her through the transmitter. "Just doing my job..." She walked in the bloody and creepy room.

Inside, she sees body bags, covered in blood, hanging over the bathtubs.

"Gross..." she whispered, after that, she poked it, feeling some of the blood in the bag. "EW!" She nearly gagged at it.

"What kind of a sick monster is would do this?" She asked herself. "Me." The ghostly voice spoke from above and she looked.

SPLASH

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!" She made a ear bleeding scream, that got everyone's attention. "KATELYN!" Travis went to the Infirmary and entered. He looked around until he saw her. "KATIE!" In front of his eyes, he sees Katelyn, all covered in blood.

"Katelyn~Sama!"  Kawaii~Chan and everyone else arrives. "What happened?" Aaron asked her. She was shaking, quivering, and crying. "Specter, body bag, blood splattered all over me..."

She was already losing her sanity. Aaron looks at KC in anger. "WHY DID YOU BROUGHT US HERE?"
"KAWAII~CHAN IS SORRY!" Aaron grabs her by the neck and lifted her off the ground. "Listen to me you sack of rainbows, if we nearly die because of you, I AM GOING TO-"

"Going to do what?" The ghostly voice has spoken again, everyone turned to see the killer himself, Specter. Aaron dropped her to the bloody tiles. "I'm going to beat her until she's nearly weak." She looked shocked and moved closer to the Black Phantom. "And both of you are coming with me." He said it in a harsh voice.

Specter laughed menacingly at him. "Oh I don't think so..." he pulled out a dagger and stabbed him at the leg and kicking his face. "This is for payback!" Travis and Katelyn charged at him but he pushed Travis and Katelyn into the bloody bathtubs.

He threw EMPs and flash bangs, blinding everyone except himself and Kawaii~Chan. "We're leaving now!" He picked her up bridal style out of the Infirmary and throughout the prison. They left without a trace. They stopped and took a breath. "Thank you Specter~Kun..."

My name is Nana Ishida, and I'm going to tell you how, all of this began...