7: Nightmare

Nana's POV: (From here on out, I will only be using Nana for Character Perspectives only)

We all gathered our supplies for our long trip to the mysterious island. We even got weapons ready just in case what's going to happen to us.

"Is everyone ready?" My father asked us and we all said yes. The ship we're taking is the Vella Gulf CG-72 battle ship. Damian started up the engine and before we even took off, my dad stood up and talked to me, mom, and Damian and along with some of our 54 Immortal Troops.

"Listen up everyone," everyone looked at my dad, "we are going to unknown territory and I'll only bring 4 others to the island, the rest of you will stay here and protect the ship. Understand?" He finished and everyone nodded.

We finally took off and headed to the 'Alcatraz Hell Purgatory' island, and all I know is that things are going to get nasty when we get there. "Mom," I spoke to her. "Yes sweetie?" She replied. "I'm going to rest, can you please wake me up when we arrive?" I asked her and she smiled. "Sure. Just rest for now.."

I went to my bunker, lied down and drifted to sleep....

Nightmare

I fell to the ground really hard. It knocked me far from the fight. I opened my eyes slightly and I see three other humans fighting a giant black wolf with red eyes. "Is it really the Ultima Werewolf?" I asked myself .

The big beast looked at me and it said, "Your time is near Ishida..." I looked at him, this time without fear and I said, "let's see about that Lycan..."

I pulled out my dagger and threw it at his eye. He growls in pain and tries to claw it out. A lot of blood was oozing from his eye. "There will be no mercy....." I whispered.

The three other humans also attacked him, one was used explosives, another using electricity, and one with a flamethrower.

The monster was being exploded, electrified, and burnt. It's crying in pain.

I stood up, pulled out my Annihilator and rapidly shot all of my six shots to the chest. One of them hits the heart.

He trembles to the ground, completely weak.

"IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE AARON!" I rushed at him, he charges at me and before he got a chance to snap his jaws at me, I pulled out the Blundergat, aimed it between his eyes, pulled the trigger and bam. He's dead. It was a headshot....

End of nightmare

I woke up, completely scared, panting, and sweating a lot. "What was that...." I asked myself. I was scared, what was happening in the dream? Foreshadowing?

"Kawaii~Chan!" I heard my mom call me. "Yes mom?" "We're at the Alcatraz Island..."